King Mackeral

They are out there cleaning him now.. lessse fish fry,, fried King Mackeral, cheese grits, hush puppies and green salad,, frosty cold beer, and ice tea,, that's what southerns eat bobo.

They are out there cleaning him now.. lessse fish fry,, fried King Mackeral, cheese grits, hush puppies and green salad,, frosty cold beer, and ice tea,, that's what southerns eat bobo.

Couldn't help but notice that you didn't give that address out!!! Sounds like a lot of fun.

When I was growing up (especially in my teen years) I used to spend a lot of time fishing on the Outter Banks of NC. I can't begin to count the number of good times I had doing that. Lots of great fish frys too! That was a long long time ago before the beach area got so built up. Haven't been back there in over 20 years but I think I may go again before too much longer. Used to catch lots of blues, trout, sea bass, spot, spanish mackeral, flounder and every once in a great while, a king mackeral.

I noticed you didn't have any cole slaw on that menu. Is there a problem here????

Forum List

Back