King Kong handlers send him to India ie sh*t hole country for rally!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
India??? The second biggest country that was given US jobs, next to China...Trump is there for what? And talk about a shit ho country??? Must be his crowd obsession since no other country is able to muster more than a hand full of nuts to welcome the bastard.... I guess India and Zakanda is the best we got..LOLOLOL

Official visit

just like the visits made by his predecessors.

India, much like China, is doing the right things to become a regional power by focusing on technology and modern manufacturing to increase its share of the global economy. It is also a nuclear power with a large standing army with eyes on being the dominate power on the Indian subcontinent.

Pres.Trump is smart in working to strengthen political and economic ties with India as a bulwark against aggressive Chinese expansion. ... :cool:

Last edited:
India, much like China, is doing the right things to become a regional power by focusing on technology and modern manufacturing to increase its share of the global economy. It is also a nuclear power with a large standing army with eyes on being the dominate power on the Indian subcontinent. ... :cool:

I just wish they would stop contracting for call centers because if there's anything worse than a telemarketing call, it is a telemarketing call by someone with such a thick Indian accent that it takes a full minute to realize they're telemarketers. I had to deal with a technical problem on a testing site I use with someone who I really struggled to understand and it was a long involved call. Is there some reason we can't get English speakers to man phones? These fucking Indian call centers should be ILLEGAL I tell ya.

China is very active on the diplomatic front.in all kinds of shitholes that just happen to have strategic value.....throwing money at em....buying up ports.....

India, much like China, is doing the right things to become a regional power by focusing on technology and modern manufacturing to increase its share of the global economy. It is also a nuclear power with a large standing army with eyes on being the dominate power on the Indian subcontinent. ... :cool:

I just wish they would stop contracting for call centers because if there's anything worse than a telemarketing call, it is a telemarketing call by someone with such a thick Indian accent that it takes a full minute to realize they're telemarketers. I had to deal with a technical problem on a testing site I use with someone who I really struggled to understand and it was a long involved call. Is there some reason we can't get English speakers to man phones? These fucking Indian call centers should be ILLEGAL I tell ya.
Being friends with another nation also deals with presentation. And those scam fraud calls and other goodies dealing with them does not help.

India??? The second biggest country that was given US jobs, next to China...Trump is there for what? And talk about a shit ho country??? Must be his crowd obsession since no other country is able to muster more than a hand full of nuts to welcome the bastard.... I guess India and Zakanda is the best we got..LOLOLOL
Go fuck yourself libtard.

China is very active on the diplomatic front.in all kinds of shitholes that just happen to have strategic value.....throwing money at em....buying up ports.....
I agree. .. :cool:

While the U.S. for two decades has been spending trillions of dollars kicking down the doors of illiterate farmers in the Middle East and bombing the crap out of them.

The Chinese have been quietly building roads and hospitals in Africa and South America to help the people, and in return securing long term lucrative deep mining, mineral, and other natural resource contracts.

I agree. .. :cool:

While the U.S. for two decades has been spending trillions of dollars kicking down the doors of illiterate farmers in the Middle East and bombing the crap out of them.

The Chinese have been quietly building roads and hospitals in Africa and South America to help the people, and in return securing lucatrive mining and other natural resource contracts.
That is the answer to Trump's question of why we are giving money to some of these sh*thole nations. If it's not us, it will be them. Guess it only matters if we're concerned about staying King of the Mountain.

Didn't say we need to give em money.....at the least we should be engaged with em so we don't become isolated.If aid is proffered we need better controls so it does what was agreeded upon .

Demonstrating your ignorance yet again.

Indians represent a very large and fast growing immigrant population in the United States. Second only behind immigration from Mexico, I believe. As immigrant groups move into the second generation this means an identifiable voter base. Indian culture tends to be rather conservative, so this represents a potential source of new and expanding Republican voters. It is very wise to court this potential electoral group for the near and long-term future. All of which is not to mention the fact that India is a very important trade and strategic military partner of the US.

India and China are turning out university graduates in the S.T.E.M. sciences by the boat loads.

While America's youth are getting degrees in Black history, Lesbian dance theory, ancient Egyptian pottery techniques, etc.

Our country's future is in deep trouble. .. :cool:

India and China are turning out university graduates in the S.T.E.M. sciences by the boat loads.

While America's youth are getting degrees in Black history, Lesbian dance theory, ancient Egyptian pottery techniques, etc.

Our country's future is in deep trouble. .. :cool:
Oh, horseshit.

Forum List

Back