King Charles 111 defender of all faiths.

He wont, and he knows it. The Laws of England are against him sitting as King, and this has been spelt out many times over the past decade or so since Dianne's death
What laws scrounger?

Your the scrounger as I pay my way and don't get welfare. As for the laws try looking at the Laws of Succession

He wont, and he knows it. The Laws of England are against him sitting as King, and this has been spelt out many times over the past decade or so since Dianne's death
What laws scrounger?

Your the scrounger as I pay my way and don't get welfare. As for the laws try looking at the Laws of Succession
More Drivel scrounger.

Told you, YOU ARE THE SCROUNGER living of my taxes. Don't like reading the Laws of Succession I see as they spell it out that chuck will never be king. He has to be Anglican and not married to a divorcee to be King

It's Defender of the Faith, not "Faiths". And what have the Royal Family actually done to deserve their exhalted position lately? Call me old fashioned, but in the past when the realm faced invasion the monarch lead the charge against the invaders. Now they sit idly by while their country and culture is systematically abused by Third World ingrates and nod along to all the sanctions handed out to anyone who raises the fact that we're being invaded by peasants from the developing world who want nothing more than to live at the expense of the British taxpayer. Queen Victoria, the last monarch who truly deserved to be called Defender of the Realm, would've instructed the army to drive all the brown filth washing up on our shores back into the sea.

Vote UKIP.
A classic UKIP voter.

It seems that the majority of Labour supporters have defected to UKIP because Labour have become so out of touch with reality.[/QUOT
I'm really looking forward to the General Election, are you scrounger?
John Cridland, CBI Director-General, said:

“This sends a clear message that most CBI members, big and small, support UK membership of the EU.

“Firms want what is best for jobs and growth, and there is genuine concern that an exit would hit business investment and access to the world’s largest trading bloc.

“The UK should take the lead on the push for reform and make sure rules are evenly applied across the EU. Businesses are also concerned about the UK gold-plating legislation from Brussels.

“Businesses do have some serious concerns about the EU, but ultimately they want the UK inside the tent winning the argument for reform.”

Of course because then the loopholes will be closed and all immigrants will be told to pay up or go. Lets see how they fare when they no longer get handouts and are forced to leave behind all their property. So many empty houses that current prices will plummet in certain areas and the indigenous homeless will be housed and given work.
What loopholes scrounger when UKIP want us out, so you prefer the Conservatives stance of negotiation?

The Tories have shown that they will say anything to win votes, which is why Cameron has gone back on his promise and is now singing a different song. We hold all the aces and simply by saying do as we want or lose our input we can dictate to Europe.
The loopholes are what you find in our current laws that allow you to stop paying taxes and gives you a free ride. These will all stop when the people see that scum like you are living high on their blood and sweat, they will demand one law on taxes for all with a minimum requirement from everyone of at least 35% of all income to be paid in taxes. Should see you crying all the way to your accountant when you get the massive bill for back taxation.

What laws scrounger?

What laws scrounger?

More Drivel scrounger.

Told you, YOU ARE THE SCROUNGER living of my taxes. Don't like reading the Laws of Succession I see as they spell it out that chuck will never be king. He has to be Anglican and not married to a divorcee to be King
Scrounger, there has never been a rule or law that disbars divorcee from taking the throne.
When Chazzer takes the throne he will become Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
The slag spencer had died before the then widower chazzer married the camel. You are such a pleb scrounger.

A classic UKIP voter.

It seems that the majority of Labour supporters have defected to UKIP because Labour have become so out of touch with reality.[/QUOT

“This sends a clear message that most CBI members, big and small, support UK membership of the EU.

“Firms want what is best for jobs and growth, and there is genuine concern that an exit would hit business investment and access to the world’s largest trading bloc.

“The UK should take the lead on the push for reform and make sure rules are evenly applied across the EU. Businesses are also concerned about the UK gold-plating legislation from Brussels.

“Businesses do have some serious concerns about the EU, but ultimately they want the UK inside the tent winning the argument for reform.”

Of course because then the loopholes will be closed and all immigrants will be told to pay up or go. Lets see how they fare when they no longer get handouts and are forced to leave behind all their property. So many empty houses that current prices will plummet in certain areas and the indigenous homeless will be housed and given work.
What loopholes scrounger when UKIP want us out, so you prefer the Conservatives stance of negotiation?

The Tories have shown that they will say anything to win votes, which is why Cameron has gone back on his promise and is now singing a different song. We hold all the aces and simply by saying do as we want or lose our input we can dictate to Europe.
The loopholes are what you find in our current laws that allow you to stop paying taxes and gives you a free ride. These will all stop when the people see that scum like you are living high on their blood and sweat, they will demand one law on taxes for all with a minimum requirement from everyone of at least 35% of all income to be paid in taxes. Should see you crying all the way to your accountant when you get the massive bill for back taxation.
Absolute drivel scrounger.

What laws scrounger?

What laws scrounger?

More Drivel scrounger.

Scrounger, there has never been a rule or law that disbars divorcee from taking the throne.
When Chazzer takes the throne he will become Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
The slag spencer had died before the then widower chazzer married the camel. You are such a pleb scrounger.

Getting angry because you cant win the argument so resort to personal abuse like all unintelligent neo Marxists do. The laws are set out and can only be changed by an act of parliament. He is barred from ever becoming King because it carries the title of head of the Anglican church

Absolute drivel scrounger.

Still getting angry because you don't have the intelligence to counter the arguments, like all neo Marxists that is all you can do. Just look at the millions your lot murdered in the Ukraine because they could not use any intelligence.

What laws scrounger?

What laws scrounger?

More Drivel scrounger.

Getting angry because you cant win the argument so resort to personal abuse like all unintelligent neo Marxists do. The laws are set out and can only be changed by an act of parliament. He is barred from ever becoming King because it carries the title of head of the Anglican church
Show me the Law you claim exists scrounger.

More Drivel scrounger.

I have ignorant pleb and if you are unable to read English ask one of your sweat shop employees to translate for you.

More Drivel scrounger.

oh no you haven't scrounger, a link with the law that will invalidate chazzers succession please?

I have ignorant pleb and if you are unable to read English ask one of your sweat shop employees to translate for you.
oh no you haven't scrounger, a link with the para that would invalidate chazzers succession please.

It seems to me that in both the USA------politician policy
perversion for pandering to perverts ----uhm
P P P P P (?)I is RAMPANT Has Charles promised
to recognize the CALIPHATE yet?

oh no you haven't scrounger, a link with the law that will invalidate chazzers succession please?

oh no you haven't scrounger, a link with the para that would invalidate chazzers succession please.

Read the law in its entirety and see that he cant be king, not my fault English is not your strong suit asswipe

Ah Scrounger, the usual bluff, bluster and bullshit, your strong suit pleb. So I will ask again to see your proof that Charles will be denied the throne by current law.
ps scrounger, a few month ago you claimed you were dyslexic ?

oh gee-----I will make a prediction------a muslim will be king of England before a jew

Forum List

Back