King Charles 111 defender of all faiths.

I.P.Freely

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Our future monarch's office seems to be briefing quite strongly for promotion. One of the supposed values of our monarchy is that they uphold the countries culture and traditions.It would seem Chazzer is intent on broadening the countries outlook on religion, his support for Islam as the future head of the Church of England is very well known.
I applaud the silly old fart's inclusive stance and hope his mum does not hang around much longer.
What kind of King will Charles III be Robert Booth UK news The Guardian

More likely to call himself Caliph if he ever gets that far, the story is the men in grey suits have already told him he will abdicate and not take up the crown. His name is blighted and his life will be the thing of intrigue in years to come.

You have the ear of the men in grey suits at the job center you welfare cheat.

It's Defender of the Faith, not "Faiths". And what have the Royal Family actually done to deserve their exhalted position lately? Call me old fashioned, but in the past when the realm faced invasion the monarch lead the charge against the invaders. Now they sit idly by while their country and culture is systematically abused by Third World ingrates and nod along to all the sanctions handed out to anyone who raises the fact that we're being invaded by peasants from the developing world who want nothing more than to live at the expense of the British taxpayer. Queen Victoria, the last monarch who truly deserved to be called Defender of the Realm, would've instructed the army to drive all the brown filth washing up on our shores back into the sea.

Vote UKIP.

It's Defender of the Faith, not "Faiths". And what have the Royal Family actually done to deserve their exhalted position lately? Call me old fashioned, but in the past when the realm faced invasion the monarch lead the charge against the invaders. Now they sit idly by while their country and culture is systematically abused by Third World ingrates and nod along to all the sanctions handed out to anyone who raises the fact that we're being invaded by peasants from the developing world who want nothing more than to live at the expense of the British taxpayer. Queen Victoria, the last monarch who truly deserved to be called Defender of the Realm, would've instructed the army to drive all the brown filth washing up on our shores back into the sea.

Vote UKIP.

You have too much pent up hate in you. It cannot be that good for your health. Although I am not a filth but I am definitely on the brownish side. Yet, I do not hate UK. I like UK. It is a great country. People are for the most part fun to hang out with. I think the paranoia is getting the best of you.

I wonder if all the colonies of the U.K had so much pent up hate in them? I wonder if Gandhi was admonished for having too much hate pent up inside him in wanting to rid his nation of invaders?

I wonder if all the colonies of the U.K had so much pent up hate in them? I wonder if Gandhi was admonished for having too much hate pent up inside him in wanting to rid his nation of invaders?

Gandhi was more than admonished. He was imprisoned, beaten, starved and ridiculed for asking the invaders to leave. The problem with you is that you do not know the difference between invaders and immigrants. I have already gone over this song and dance with your other friend.

Last edited:
Swigger, Chazzer has made it known when he is king he will be known as defender of the faiths

More LIES from the traitor to his race because he has no answer to the points raised. I bet you get more welfare than I do, which wont be hard as I get nothing. My private pension puts me well over the threshold for welfare.

More LIES from the traitor to his race because he has no answer to the points raised. I bet you get more welfare than I do, which wont be hard as I get nothing. My private pension puts me well over the threshold for welfare.
What age were you when you stopped working? Why bet about how much welfare you get when you don't claim any?
Do you remember claiming you had met me on another board, that was the board that you justified your scrounging by saying if the Eastern Europeans can claim why shouldn't I?

Vote UKIP.

You have too much pent up hate in you. It cannot be that good for your health. Although I am not a filth but I am definitely on the brownish side. Yet, I do not hate UK. I like UK. It is a great country. People are for the most part fun to hang out with. I think the paranoia is getting the best of you.
Thank you, you will always be welcomed by the civilised British.

Gandhi was more than admonished. He was imprisoned, beaten, starved and ridiculed for asking the invaders to leave. The problem with you is that you do not know the difference between invaders and immigrants. I have already gone over this song and dance with your other friend.
But was Gandhi admonished by his OWN people? Big difference here. Let's get one thing straight. The WHITE Brits are the natives, the indigenous people's who spawned a shared language/culture tradition and identity. Now, if a certain portion of that ruling class want to open up the nation to an influx of people's who DO NOT share, in the least of any semblance of relevance of the nation's culture/customs and tradition, without consulting the populace at large, this amounts to treason and a complete disregard of human rights and dignity.

Additionally if this was under normal circumstances, war would erupt and the loser would be forced to lick his wounds. But what the small portion of the ruling class has done in Britain is to circumnavigate the wishes of the majority and place into law the migration of people's who are completely different to the natives. Secondly, laws have been put into place to restrict the very freedom of the people to debate the merits and the loss of a people's identity, hiding behind the facade of multiculturalism and racism. The silence imposed on people opposing possibly the biggest change in Britain's history, the actual replacement of it's population is absolutely disgusting.

I don't want to hear any rebuttal in regards to other populations who have invaded the British Isles in the last 2000 years. For two reasons:

A) The numerical amount of populations who came with the Romans was minimal. The 'Anglo-Saxon invasion' theory has been largely disproved on account of scant archaeological evidence and until very recently, the sampling of genetics of portions of the white British population in areas traditionally thought to have been major settlements. Same applies to the Norse or Vikings or raided and settled in later centuries. Consequently these people's of Europe while admittedly belonging to different tribes, shared similar characteristics.

B) War! Plain and simple war and conquest. The native British spoke a Celtic tongue and a portion before the 'Anglo-Saxon invasion', were speakers of Latin and may have been bilingual. Now once the raiders from the Germanic coast arrived, there were numerous battles and settling of a number of Angles/Saxons and Jutes. We cannot hear the voices of the natives and their views towards these new peoples in their lands. One can speculate from the battles that were fought and the migration of large numbers of Celtic speakers to the very fringes of Britain, i.e. today's Wales and Cornwall, were that some did not look favourably upon and new group of people sharing these lands. Back then, no assembly of native Celtic tribes and Romano-British settlements drafted and legislated laws for their peoples that encompassed the whole of Great Britain. No referendum was taken to ask the populace whether they thought favourably of a people with different customs and language to come and change an entire way of life. It was taken pure and simple and/or the native population simply adopted a new language and a small portion of their population total and absorbed them.

Let's contrast these circumstances with what we find today. No war. Since post-war how many millions of people have been allowed inside Britain? How many millions have poured in without the consultation of the populace? Replacing the populace will change the culture. Allowing a few to come and settle will no doubt enrich and allow absorption of new peoples and allow the majority to pick and choose with traits and customs of the new inhabitants they wish to incorporate into their customs. Not vice-versa. Well now, thankfully we don't go to war as easily as we did in the past. We have a voice and we are entitled to use it. To deny the population to voice these opinions, to castigate and to ruin the lives of people with the force of legislation combined with the spotlight of the media for whoever disagrees is a disgrace.

Some might read this and think I am a bigot and a racist. But I hate hypocrisy. When this happened under colonialism it was wrong, and the colonial powers have withdrawn and even remunerated the former colonies and continue to aid them whenever they are asked, whether in goods and services or with a monetary element. Now it is re-occurring and the roles are reversed. Britain is not being conquered by war, it is being conquered with the aid of a small number of ideologues, who suppress the right of the native people to air their disgust at what is happening to their nation. Coupled with the brain-washing and self loathing now taught in schools, the young are now re-assembled with the ideologues.

I have respect for and enjoy learning and interacting with many who are not of my kith and kin. But, I will not and cannot be told that the mass-immigration of people's who do not respect and wish to integrate to my nation is right. We have history and proof that when this occurs it is not looked upon favourably by the masses. It is not happening now. People are angry, people are marginalised and people feel isolated within their own nation.

But was Gandhi admonished by his OWN people? Big difference here. Let's get one thing straight. The WHITE Brits are the natives, the indigenous people's who spawned a shared language/culture tradition and identity. Now, if a certain portion of that ruling class want to open up the nation to an influx of people's who DO NOT share, in the least of any semblance of relevance of the nation's culture/customs and tradition, without consulting the populace at large, this amounts to treason and a complete disregard of human rights and dignity.

Additionally if this was under normal circumstances, war would erupt and the loser would be forced to lick his wounds. But what the small portion of the ruling class has done in Britain is to circumnavigate the wishes of the majority and place into law the migration of people's who are completely different to the natives. Secondly, laws have been put into place to restrict the very freedom of the people to debate the merits and the loss of a people's identity, hiding behind the facade of multiculturalism and racism. The silence imposed on people opposing possibly the biggest change in Britain's history, the actual replacement of it's population is absolutely disgusting.

I don't want to hear any rebuttal in regards to other populations who have invaded the British Isles in the last 2000 years. For two reasons:

A) The numerical amount of populations who came with the Romans was minimal. The 'Anglo-Saxon invasion' theory has been largely disproved on account of scant archaeological evidence and until very recently, the sampling of genetics of portions of the white British population in areas traditionally thought to have been major settlements. Same applies to the Norse or Vikings or raided and settled in later centuries. Consequently these people's of Europe while admittedly belonging to different tribes, shared similar characteristics.

B) War! Plain and simple war and conquest. The native British spoke a Celtic tongue and a portion before the 'Anglo-Saxon invasion', were speakers of Latin and may have been bilingual. Now once the raiders from the Germanic coast arrived, there were numerous battles and settling of a number of Angles/Saxons and Jutes. We cannot hear the voices of the natives and their views towards these new peoples in their lands. One can speculate from the battles that were fought and the migration of large numbers of Celtic speakers to the very fringes of Britain, i.e. today's Wales and Cornwall, were that some did not look favourably upon and new group of people sharing these lands. Back then, no assembly of native Celtic tribes and Romano-British settlements drafted and legislated laws for their peoples that encompassed the whole of Great Britain. No referendum was taken to ask the populace whether they thought favourably of a people with different customs and language to come and change an entire way of life. It was taken pure and simple and/or the native population simply adopted a new language and a small portion of their population total and absorbed them.

Let's contrast these circumstances with what we find today. No war. Since post-war how many millions of people have been allowed inside Britain? How many millions have poured in without the consultation of the populace? Replacing the populace will change the culture. Allowing a few to come and settle will no doubt enrich and allow absorption of new peoples and allow the majority to pick and choose with traits and customs of the new inhabitants they wish to incorporate into their customs. Not vice-versa. Well now, thankfully we don't go to war as easily as we did in the past. We have a voice and we are entitled to use it. To deny the population to voice these opinions, to castigate and to ruin the lives of people with the force of legislation combined with the spotlight of the media for whoever disagrees is a disgrace.

Some might read this and think I am a bigot and a racist. But I hate hypocrisy. When this happened under colonialism it was wrong, and the colonial powers have withdrawn and even remunerated the former colonies and continue to aid them whenever they are asked, whether in goods and services or with a monetary element. Now it is re-occurring and the roles are reversed. Britain is not being conquered by war, it is being conquered with the aid of a small number of ideologues, who suppress the right of the native people to air their disgust at what is happening to their nation. Coupled with the brain-washing and self loathing now taught in schools, the young are now re-assembled with the ideologues.

I have respect for and enjoy learning and interacting with many who are not of my kith and kin. But, I will not and cannot be told that the mass-immigration of people's who do not respect and wish to integrate to my nation is right. We have history and proof that when this occurs it is not looked upon favourably by the masses. It is not happening now. People are angry, people are marginalised and people feel isolated within their own nation.
It is my nation as well, thankfully the majority still dislike bigots, I mean look how they accept the keepers of our great history and culture.
Real History and the German side of the British royal family

What age were you when you stopped working? Why bet about how much welfare you get when you don't claim any?
Do you remember claiming you had met me on another board, that was the board that you justified your scrounging by saying if the Eastern Europeans can claim why shouldn't I?

Whats wrong don't like being put in the spotlight and being shown to be a moocher of the state, that is the bet sunshine that you receive far more than I do. Which is correct why should they who have put nothing into the pot be granted £30,000 a year of MY MONEY that I still pay into the common purse when I am disallowed a measly £49 a week contributions based JSA. This will all change next years when the money is stopped for those who have not worked in the UK and paid N.I and Taxes.

It is my nation as well, thankfully the majority still dislike bigots, I mean look how they accept the keepers of our great history and culture.

Yes we dislike bigots and after the fiasco of 5 years ago we have been shown who the real bigots, racists, fascists and nazis are. And we have also seen just what the majority of immigrants are doing in this once Great Britain, How the education, health service, welfare, housing and prison population are all on the verge of destroying this country because immigrants are taking out much more than they ever put in. Don't get me wrong not all immigrants are like this, but the most recent arrivals seem to be the worst. We had no problems with the Sikhs and Hindus who integrated fully and joined in the British culture, same with the Jamaicans etc. who came mixed and introduced parts of their culture. This is why we now eat Jamaican and Indian foods adapted to our tastes. I have many Eastern European friends who migrated here in the 1950's and 1960's to escape the totalitarian regimes in their own countries. Hard working people who just wanted a quiet life and to be left alone. Then we saw the uncontrolled immigration of unemployable's in the 14 years of Labours neo Marxist reign that started the strain on our infrastructure, the same immigrants that preached violence and terrorism to the youth of their culture and sent them out to take over parts of the inner cities to turn them into ghettos and no-go areas.

Whats wrong don't like being put in the spotlight and being shown to be a moocher of the state, that is the bet sunshine that you receive far more than I do. Which is correct why should they who have put nothing into the pot be granted £30,000 a year of MY MONEY that I still pay into the common purse when I am disallowed a measly £49 a week contributions based JSA. This will all change next years when the money is stopped for those who have not worked in the UK and paid N.I and Taxes.
In the past 15yrs I have employed people from several different ethnic backgrounds.As an employer my staff see plenty of scroungers like you.
What date did you last pay NI or Tax and what age are you?

Yes we dislike bigots and after the fiasco of 5 years ago we have been shown who the real bigots, racists, fascists and nazis are. And we have also seen just what the majority of immigrants are doing in this once Great Britain, How the education, health service, welfare, housing and prison population are all on the verge of destroying this country because immigrants are taking out much more than they ever put in. Don't get me wrong not all immigrants are like this, but the most recent arrivals seem to be the worst. We had no problems with the Sikhs and Hindus who integrated fully and joined in the British culture, same with the Jamaicans etc. who came mixed and introduced parts of their culture. This is why we now eat Jamaican and Indian foods adapted to our tastes. I have many Eastern European friends who migrated here in the 1950's and 1960's to escape the totalitarian regimes in their own countries. Hard working people who just wanted a quiet life and to be left alone. Then we saw the uncontrolled immigration of unemployable's in the 14 years of Labours neo Marxist reign that started the strain on our infrastructure, the same immigrants that preached violence and terrorism to the youth of their culture and sent them out to take over parts of the inner cities to turn them into ghettos and no-go areas.
Drivel BBC News - Earl of Sandwich Hungary workers can make good sarnies
Earl of Sandwich: Hungary workers can make good sarnies
_78931378_000229615-1.jpg
The 11th Earl of Sandwich, John Montagu, right, with his son, Orlando
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
The Earl of Sandwich has stood up for the sandwich-making skills of migrant workers.

The descendant of the man credited with popularising the sandwich was speaking after Northampton's Greencore Group said it was employing Hungarians due to "very low unemployment" locally.

The earl said there was "no reason a migrant labourer can't make as good or a better sandwich".

Greencore said it still intends to recruit in Northampton.

'Beef or chicken'
John Edward Hollister Montagu, the 11th Earl of Sandwich, who is also a director of a sandwich-making firm, said: "Obviously I am concerned at the quality of the sandwich going down, but there's no reason a migrant labourer can't make as good or a better sandwich.

"The problem I think comes in regulation, where you have supply chains and you don't always know what's further back in the supply chain."

He says the best sandwich is either beef or chicken.

Greencore's human resources director Allyson Russell had said staff would have to be recruited from abroad.

_78812004_demolition_7.jpg
Greencore's £35m factory will be completed by the spring of 2016
The firm, which supplies Tesco and Marks & Spencer, made the move after failing to attract enough job applicants.

The plan to recruit abroad prompted a Daily Mail front page which asked:"Is there no one left in Britain who can make a sandwich?"

Greencore said it would continue to look abroad, but was also attempting to find people locally.

It is constructing a new £30m site on Deer Park Road in Moulton Park, due to open in spring 2016, which will employ 250 people.

Additional workers are also being taken on as part of a continuing recruitment process.

John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich, is said to have come up with the idea of putting meat between two slices of bread while playing cards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back