King Barry to Raise Taxes by $100 BILLION

If Obama does this, the House should start impeachment proceedings. The Constitution could not be clearer that only Congress has the power to raise taxes. And, good grief, he's already raised taxes substantially anyway, which makes it even harder to fathom how he could even be thinking about raising taxes illegally.

Yo, he can have the cell next to Eric Holder!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
:ahole-1:

I realize this doesn't matter but the links do not say what the OP wrote.

If Obama does this, the House should start impeachment proceedings. The Constitution could not be clearer that only Congress has the power to raise taxes. And, good grief, he's already raised taxes substantially anyway, which makes it even harder to fathom how he could even be thinking about raising taxes illegally.

Actually, no. He lowered taxes for the working class.

There will be no impeachment because there are not grounds for impeachment.

RWs surely do get worked up over blog rants.

Yo, you were born looking like that right? A total Asshole looking guy!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
:blahblah:

obama-as-hitler.jpg

He raised taxes on everyone, you lying POS.

Define "working class"....
6 years ago it was anyone making under $250k per year would get a tax break ( never saw my taxes go down)while those making more would get an increase. Never happened..Why? Because Obama owed too much to his wealthy contributors.
Now hear this.....Democrats NEVER lower taxes on ANYONE....

This subject has already been posted once. But the long and the short of it is if the dear leader manages to boost revenues, it would only reduce the deficit, he can't spend a dime of it without appropriations from congress.

Forum List

Back