Kindness

I am American-- 50 million American Indians slaughtered for land and gold--blacks enslaved, yellowman treated like dogs--in the name of Jesus. they do not know him.

How many centuries old are you?

As many centuries as you are.

Then your attitude is bullshit.

I just come to share facts.

When will you start?

Truth doesn't enter darkness.

Yes you're an internet hero.
I do 1% of what others I know do to help those in need.
Yet my miniscule efforts have helped thousands.

Just finished a Messenger talk with a young man I helped in Kenya. Born into extreme poverty in the slums, it is very likely he would be living his life in those slums. He is an electrical engineer now.

So I guess that 63 cents a day pitch is true huh?

Last year while in Southeast Asia visiting an orphanage I help the government called and wanted us to take in 2 of a widows 3 kids because she couldn't feed them. After interviewing her with the government and village chief we ended up spending $500 to set up a mini-market out of her home. She now has all of her kids and her income is above the local average.

People who literally have nothing have few ways of succeeding. Buying a single mother a sewing machine allows her to start a business sowing for the locals. Buying an ox for a man allows him to get his crop to market. Buying some chickens for a family allows them to keep food on the table. $200 provides corrective surgery for a child to allow them to walk again. A wheelchair we bought for a crippled boy in Uganda opened up the world for him by letting him become mobile. One organization we help provides small financial loans to those in extreme poverty. 98% pay the money back. That 98% are now leading self sustaining lives.

A tiny little bit of help is a life changer for many.

Wow you really feel the need to pat yourself on the back huh?

I don’t do shit compared to what I could do.

But being proud like you of doing zero to help those in need is pretty sick.

You have no idea what I do or don't do. If people ask me for help I will help. I will not interfere if my help is not asked for or if I think the person asking for help is capable of helping himself.

And just because you like to say shit on the internet doesn't mean you actually do anything either.

we need to repent and become a kind nation again. Some people think kindness is weakness. It’s not. Kindness is simply having respect for your fellow man and doing good for them.

George Washington was a kind man. So was Ben Franklin and countless more of our founders. None of them was weak. None of them had a problem fighting for what they thought was right.

We need to be kind or we will be killers

Who told you that we are not kind?
Is this your first time here?

We're not kind and I can't imagine that we ever were or ever will be. I just wrote this in another thread before seeing this thread.

Look at what "christian" Americans did to CHILDREN refugees who were running from drug cartels and sex trafficking. Look at what "christian" Americans did to other Americans in Puerto Rico.This is especially disgusting and dishonest in light of trump's pretending to care about the children of Syria. Read what some here are saying about helping Syrian. Where's the outrage over our own fellow Americans?

The right refuses to pay teachers to educate our kids but we want teachers to carry guns in our classrooms.

The right wants to take food stamps away from our veterans, active military, elderly, handicapped, single mothers and others.

Fundie "christians" want to force women to reproduce but then punish them for choosing to raise a child alone.

Fundie christians want to control who marries whom but of course would object if their own choices were controlled.

Our "president's" almost weekly vacations cost us in excess of $3MILLION.
One year of Meals on Wheels costs $3MILLION.
We all know which on the right believes should be stopped.

We've got money for corporate welfare but not our needy. The very poor and the working class support the 1% but won't do anything to help the poor and working class, which in turn would help the country.

We would always prefer to kill over helping. That may well be part of the human condition.

==================================

Avatar4321 put this thread in the religion forum so I address this question to the religious -

I volunteer at the food bank. We have Muslims volunteers there but when we've asked christian churches for help, they refuse. Why?

There really is nothing I can do about that

Oh wait I can wear a stupid colored rubber bracelet and "raise awareness"
There really is nothing I can do about that

I have personally helped thousands escape extreme poverty and lead a path towards a self sustaining life.

What other excuse do you have for not helping your fellow man?

Yes you're an internet hero.
I do 1% of what others I know do to help those in need.
Yet my miniscule efforts have helped thousands.

Just finished a Messenger talk with a young man I helped in Kenya. Born into extreme poverty in the slums, it is very likely he would be living his life in those slums. He is an electrical engineer now.

So I guess that 63 cents a day pitch is true huh?

Last year while in Southeast Asia visiting an orphanage I help the government called and wanted us to take in 2 of a widows 3 kids because she couldn't feed them. After interviewing her with the government and village chief we ended up spending $500 to set up a mini-market out of her home. She now has all of her kids and her income is above the local average.

People who literally have nothing have few ways of succeeding. Buying a single mother a sewing machine allows her to start a business sowing for the locals. Buying an ox for a man allows him to get his crop to market. Buying some chickens for a family allows them to keep food on the table. $200 provides corrective surgery for a child to allow them to walk again. A wheelchair we bought for a crippled boy in Uganda opened up the world for him by letting him become mobile. One organization we help provides small financial loans to those in extreme poverty. 98% pay the money back. That 98% are now leading self sustaining lives.

A tiny little bit of help is a life changer for many.

Frankly, this is SO out of character for you, I have trouble believing it.

But, no need to go all the way SEA. There are plenty of Americans who need a hand up.

we need to repent and become a kind nation again. Some people think kindness is weakness. It’s not. Kindness is simply having respect for your fellow man and doing good for them.

George Washington was a kind man. So was Ben Franklin and countless more of our founders. None of them was weak. None of them had a problem fighting for what they thought was right.

Americans are very kind people.

Thank you and may God bless.

I didn’t sneeze.

I didn’t sneeze.
No matter son, the Lord looks after you anyway.

Forum List

Back