Kimmel threatens to “pound” Fox’s Brian Kilmeade the next time he sees him

I'm wondering the same thing as Geau..............I read the entire link, and even skimmed through and read everything that Kimmel said in the transcript even, and nowhere did I see where Kimmel threatened to beat anyone up.

Only thing they really said was that because Kimmel had a kid with a pre existing condition, he was able to bring this up quickly and because of his personal connection to healthcare (his kid), he was able to make a much more emotional appeal.

Still wondering where Kimmel threatened to beat up Kilmeade though.

Got a link for that?

Sucks when people actually read your links, don't it?

• Banned

I'm wondering the same thing as Geau..............I read the entire link, and even skimmed through and read everything that Kimmel said in the transcript even, and nowhere did I see where Kimmel threatened to beat anyone up.

Only thing they really said was that because Kimmel had a kid with a pre existing condition, he was able to bring this up quickly and because of his personal connection to healthcare (his kid), he was able to make a much more emotional appeal.

Got a link for that?

Kimmel Responds To Kilmeade's 'Hollywood Elite' Criticism: "I'll Pound You When I See You"

The real underlying issue with many of these angry left wing bigot TV hosts is that they loath Wasps.

Got a link for that?

Kimmel Responds To Kilmeade's 'Hollywood Elite' Criticism: "I'll Pound You When I See You"

So, why didn't you put this link in your OP? If this were the link, your thread would have made more sense.

Got a link for that?

ok...that seems to match up

The real underlying issue with many of these angry left wing bigot TV hosts is that they loath Wasps.
It appears to me that the reason the angry left hates wasps so much is because they view them as "NATURES CHOSEN ONES"...everything the white lefties view as needed to have a good life has been bestowed upon the wasps by nature where as the lefties need government to play the role of mother nature for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back