Kimbo Slice

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Is there anyone out there who doesn't think Kimbo is an overrated, overhyped piece of shit who hasn't fought a real opponent yet? Seriously, Elite XC has put this bumb on a pedestal and are banking on him to carry their league. Bad move. They're doing their damndest to throw him softball after softball opponents. As old and past-his-prime Shamrock is I bet he beats Kimbo. Kimbo has yet faced a serious grappler yet. When he does it's game over.

I get so pissed at people who think Kimbo is such a great fighter because he's whipped on some bumbs in a backyard and has a big beard.

I would seriously pay $1,000 to PPV to see Kimbo step into the ring with Emelianenko. How many seconds would tick before Kimbo is lying in the middle of the ring unconscious?

ken shamrock has one more fight on his ufc cotract and wants to fight kimbo

He's fighting Kimbo. It's all set for Oct 4th.

This is their first attempt at putting a quality opponent in front of Kimbo. However I use the word quality loosely. No offense to Shamrock. In his prime he was one of the best. However he's on the verge of being washed-up. He's old and has little endurance anymore.

Still I would put money on him. If he gets Kimbo to the mat say goodnight.

Last edited:
He actually fought a sub-mediocre opponent with a fetus growing on his ear and should have lost via GNP TKO in the 2nd round. Not only is Kimbo's ground game non-existent but his punching power is overrated as well. Thompson's not exactly known for his chin.

He actually fought a sub-mediocre opponent with a fetus growing on his ear and should have lost via GNP TKO in the 2nd round. Not only is Kimbo's ground game non-existent but his punching power is overrated as well. Thompson's not exactly known for his chin.

Thompson is a bumb and should have beat Kimbo.

None-the-less, the Kimbo hype continues. Can you imagine this loser in the UFC? Nogueira, Vera, Couture, etc...?

Kimbo will fade away like a bad fart soon enough.

ken shamrock has one more fight on his ufc cotract and wants to fight kimbo

Shamrock's UFC contract was cut after Tito beat his ass for the third time. Shamrock got his ass handed to him in Cage Rage recently. Brush up on your MMA.

Thompson is a bumb and should have beat Kimbo.

None-the-less, the Kimbo hype continues. Can you imagine this loser in the UFC? Nogueira, Vera, Couture, etc...?

Kimbo will fade away like a bad fart soon enough.

He'd be able to fight like two people at heavyweight in the UFC, Kongo and Herring. And Herring's actually got a better ground game than Kimbo which is S-A-D.

If Shamrock comes out looking to throw fists like he did against Berry it will be a quick night. He needs to be serious about this and go for the takedown. If he gets him on the floor he wins. If he stands up Kimbo may kill him like Dalph Lundgrid did Apollo Creed.

Kimbo will probably win this fight but don't be shocked if Shamrock pulls the upset.

I see Shamrock weathering the early storm and wining by a knee bar in round 2 after Kimbo gasses. He'll hold the lock a few seconds after Kimbo taps and break his leg. Book it!

It isn't so much Kimbo I despise - it's his idiot 12-year-old fan boys on Sherdog.

All things considered Kimbo's a pretty cool guy. In spite of his rep, he really isn't much of a shit-talker and shows respect after his fights.

He's just bad for MMA so he must be destroyed by Kenny.

Report: Kimbo Slice Dead At 42

The MMA fighter — whose real name is Kevin Ferguson — was hospitalized in Florida Monday for undisclosed health reasons.

TMZ reported that he was in “dire” condition and that the situation did “not look good.”

The CEO of Bellator MMA also confirmed the news.

Read more: Report: Kimbo Slice Dead At 42

GettyImages-98930444-e1465268903131.jpg

I liked Kimbo. He was never a great mma fighter. I watched Big Country Roy Nelson hold him down and tap him repetively in the face to be awarded a TKO during one season of the ultimate fighter. That being said, his fights could be entertaining when it wasn't taken to the ground. RIP Mr. Slice

Forum List

Back