Kim Kardashian’s Prayer for Israel Draws Death Threats

Where does it say Jews didn't threaten her for making prayers for Palestine?

I guarantee a good portion of those death threats came from Zionist Jewish psychos.
27673738.jpg

I guarantee a good portion of those death threats came from Zionist Jewish psychos.

the article doesn't present that fact so I'm not sure why you would presume it. I'm even less sure how you could claim to guarantee it.

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

Woe to any celebrity who dares even publicly hint at support for Israel, lest he or she feel the wrath of fans lusting for the destruction of that embattled Middle Eastern democracy. Like pop singer Katy Perry last year, reality TV megastar Kim Kardashian found that out the hard way last week.

As Israel pushed back against Hamas recently with Operation Pillar of Defense, the normally apolitical Kardashian tweeted this simple note of concern: “Praying for everyone in Israel.” Well-meaning, right? Harmless, right? Not to the Israel-haters among her nearly 17 million Twitter followers, whose illiterate response was fast and furious. They bombarded her with angry, insulting tweets, some of which wished death upon her. “Ill pray you will die kim” spewed someone with the Twitter handle nashauzir. AishaJamil tweeted “pray for palestine not that f***ing israel. U’re so stupid!! U should die at there! Bitch.” “Go die in a hole full of sh*t” wrote MusUp_.

Realizing that she had accidentally stepped out of her depth into shark-infested political waters, Kardashian quickly backpedaled, tweeting that she was now “Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!” A saintly sentiment, but there are two problems with that. One, there is no Palestine (except on Arab maps, which feature no Israel), and two, it is a retreat into a moral neutrality so broad as to be meaningless.

Even praying for everyone on the planet wasn’t enough to placate the Jew-haters among her followers, who continued inundating Kardashian with venom. She tried to appease them by deleting her tweets altogether. And then, in a blog post entitled “A Message To You Guys,” she actually apologized for “offending” them:

I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize… The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didn’t choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.

---

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian???? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! and who wouldn't want this paragon of intellectual curiosity on their side>>>>?????? I love the title of Israel's calculated slaughter of women and children: "Operation Pillar of Defense"....how about a more accurate strategic title: Operation baby-kill....that would cenrtianly not fulfill the Zionist propaganda disigns, but it would be considerably more accurate....

BTW: Abu-dipshit...perhaps you can reconcile the definitional conflict between "democracy" and "apartheid"....LMFOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMB AS A HAMMER

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6412834-post1603.html

I guarantee----if kim ends up with a knife in her back---it will have been
placed there by an ass licker of the rapist pig of mecca. Jews do not
emulate your pig

emulate your pig

well, not since the advent of automatic weapons and precision bombing anyway.

emulate your pig

Wrong again deach----not ever----I do understand that you are very
hurt by the fact that Israel does go after your all time favorite MURDERERS using
high tech methods-----just as does the US -----too bad we could not get some of
your other heroes in the same way-----like Idi Amin, Sadaam Hussein and Adolf abu ali and Mengele The world would be so much better off without that
shitty asses you lick

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

Woe to any celebrity who dares even publicly hint at support for Israel, lest he or she feel the wrath of fans lusting for the destruction of that embattled Middle Eastern democracy. Like pop singer Katy Perry last year, reality TV megastar Kim Kardashian found that out the hard way last week.

As Israel pushed back against Hamas recently with Operation Pillar of Defense, the normally apolitical Kardashian tweeted this simple note of concern: “Praying for everyone in Israel.” Well-meaning, right? Harmless, right? Not to the Israel-haters among her nearly 17 million Twitter followers, whose illiterate response was fast and furious. They bombarded her with angry, insulting tweets, some of which wished death upon her. “Ill pray you will die kim” spewed someone with the Twitter handle nashauzir. AishaJamil tweeted “pray for palestine not that f***ing israel. U’re so stupid!! U should die at there! Bitch.” “Go die in a hole full of sh*t” wrote MusUp_.

Realizing that she had accidentally stepped out of her depth into shark-infested political waters, Kardashian quickly backpedaled, tweeting that she was now “Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!” A saintly sentiment, but there are two problems with that. One, there is no Palestine (except on Arab maps, which feature no Israel), and two, it is a retreat into a moral neutrality so broad as to be meaningless.

Even praying for everyone on the planet wasn’t enough to placate the Jew-haters among her followers, who continued inundating Kardashian with venom. She tried to appease them by deleting her tweets altogether. And then, in a blog post entitled “A Message To You Guys,” she actually apologized for “offending” them:

I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize… The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didn’t choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.

---

Kim Kardashian

lolol...give it a rest. she has 17,000,000 followers and she spoke on a very controversial topic and drew what appears to be a minimal response, and siezed upon by a zioist rag worthy of a oseph goebbels.

compare that with what jimmy carter, nelson mandela, mairead corrigan, desmond tutu...all nobel prize winners...endured by the well oiled zionist defamation of character for speaking out for peace, and i guarantee you (and it is a sad commentary on the state of afairs in the USA) that they have less folloers than kim...hell, they probably combined have less followers than her.

and look at richard goldstone, so thoroughly attacked by his own people that he couldn't even attend his own grandson's bar mitzvah for fear the other attendees would raise hell due to his presence.

this is just another case of histrionic jews venting their spleen.

do you think front page mag will will report on the negative responses she receives from jews for her apology? don't bet on it.

emulate your pig

hurt by the fact that Israel does go after your all time favorite MURDERERS using
your other heroes in the same way-----like Idi Amin, Sadaam Hussein and Adolf abu ali and Mengele The world would be so much better off without that
shitty asses you lick

need i remind you of baruch goldstein, capt. R, and i think i will just stop there.

and need i remind you further, i am irish. we dislike the kind of people that you mentioned worse than anyone...dictators, tyrants, colonialists, occupiers. why do you think the irish oppose israel even more than the arab states. we see it as just another extension of british colonialism.

Last edited:

shitty asses you lick

need i remind you of baruch goldstein, capt. R, and i think i will just stop there.

and need i remind you further, i am irish. we hate those kind of people worse than anyone...dictators, tyrants, colonialists, occupiers. why do you think the irish oppose israel even more than the arab states. we see it as just another extension of british colonialism.

well----you are entirely wrong about the COLONIALISM thing---unless you consider PALESTINE to be an unfortunate victim of ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM which it is.
The British elaborated an EMPIRE based on the ROMAN MODEL----pax romana
IMPERIALISTIC FILTH---(the first reich aka HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE)

The muslims created an EMPIRE BASED ON THE SAME FASCIST
IMPERIALISTIC FILTH------in fact they even adopted huge swaths
of the NAZI JUSTINIAN CODE in order to do it

You made no point except to remark on the fact that Ireland has a
long history of a similar kind of exploitation by the IMPERIALIST HOLY
ROMAN EMPIRE -----brits as muslims have inflicted on the Middle
East In fact-----the brits were just as bloody as the muslims-----
having succesfully wiped out whole populations of christians
from the lands of the middle east------and jews----Whilst protestants and
catholics were at each other's throats in the ISLES

you made no point ---but did reveal a glimmer of the shallowness of
your perceptions of history

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

---

Kim Kardashian

and what percentage of her followers did that?

what percentage supported her?

what would have been the numbers if her comments had taken the opposite side?

just asking... since you seem so determined to rage mindlessly.

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

---

Kim Kardashian

Damned be them, the haters
s12632.gif

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

---

Kim Kardashian

lolol...give it a rest. she has 17,000,000 followers and she spoke on a very controversial topic and drew what appears to be a minimal response, and siezed upon by a zioist rag worthy of a oseph goebbels.

compare that with what jimmy carter, nelson mandela, mairead corrigan, desmond tutu...all nobel prize winners...endured by the well oiled zionist defamation of character for speaking out for peace, and i guarantee you (and it is a sad commentary on the state of afairs in the USA) that they have less folloers than kim...hell, they probably combined have less followers than her.

and look at richard goldstone, so thoroughly attacked by his own people that he couldn't even attend his own grandson's bar mitzvah for fear the other attendees would raise hell due to his presence.

do you think front page mag will will report on the negative responses she receives from jews for her apology? don't bet on it.

Your entire post is irrelevent. No-one should receive death threats for simply saying they are praying for any nation or its peoples. What bit about that don't you get?

===
Anjel its a matter of custom-----DEATH THREATS is ----CUSTOM in honor of AL NABI------the custom
demonstrates PIETY

0709-kim-kardashian-splash-credit.jpg

default.jpg

Kardashian rues Gaza tweets, Murdoch hits Twitter to slam anti-Israel coverage

November 18, 2012

(JTA) -- Reality star Kim Kardashian apologized for tweeting about the Gaza conflict, and media mogul Rupert Murdoch in a tweet slammed the "Jewish-owned media" for its "anti-Israel coverage."

Also, Twitter suspended three accounts held by an Orthodox Jewish man from New York who tweeted an anti-Obama cartoon.

Kardashian tweeted Friday that she was “Praying for everyone in Israel," and then that she was “Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!" On the same day she deleted both and issued an apology.

"(A)fter hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize,” the statement published on her blog said in part.

The statement continued, “I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didn’t choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.”

Murdoch on Saturday blasted what he called the "Jewish-owned press" for their "anti-Israel" coverage.

---
Kardashian rues Gaza tweets, Murdoch hits Twitter to slam anti-Israel coverage | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

11/26/12
By Mark Tapson

Kim1-450x275.jpg

---

Kim Kardashian

Your entire post is irrelevent. No-one should receive death threats for simply saying they are praying for any nation or its peoples. What bit about that don't you get?

you people really need to get a grip. you are way too wound up on zionism to even be able to read anything anymore.

i never said she should get death threats. i said that zionists and ews are making this a big deal when it isn't. if someone has 12,000,000 twitter followers and starts yalking about a controversial subect, they are going to get a few death threats.

and don't be fooling yourselves. had she tweeted "praying for everyone in gaza" american jews would have done more than threaten death, they would have made her an outcast in beverly hills and they would have relentlessly ruined her career, and the careers of her family.

later, she did the right thing and rweeted..." "I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize. I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution."

that was the right thing to do.

you people really need to get a grip. you are way too wound up on zionism to even be able to read anything anymore.

i never said she should get death threats. i said that zionists and ews are making this a big deal when it isn't. if someone has 12,000,000 twitter followers and starts yalking about a controversial subect, they are going to get a few death threats.

and don't be fooling yourselves. had she tweeted "praying for everyone in gaza" american jews would have done more than threaten death, they would have made her an outcast in beverly hills and they would have relentlessly ruined her career, and the careers of her family.

later, she did the right thing and rweeted..." "I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize. I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution."

that was the right thing to do.

I think your statement about numbers is on point. There is no way to know if she got a response from 1 crazy, 10 or 1,000 but I can't condone any death threats. one has to wonder if a celebrity gets death threats for tweeting today's weather forecast but if so, then this is as much news to me -- crazy people have to be called out.

as to your statement that if she prayed for the peace of people in gaza "american jews would have done more than threaten death" I don't think that's the case as jewish prayer already prays for the peace for all people, gaza included. Isaiah 2:4 "and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. "

People have been killed in the USA for OFFENDING THE SENSIBILITIES OF ISLAMO NAZI PIMPS AND WHORES_------death threats are serious coming from a people who adulate
anyone who slits the throat of a "KAFFIR" . For the record-----the egyptian islamicist cess pit has sentenced a few americans to death for offending the filthy rapist pig of
mecca---------a very serious matter-----in fact I consider it an ACT OF WAR

Forum List

Back