Kim Kardashian Nets $2M Ring

This article says 60%. Funny satirical piece in ESPN.

Now you've been drafted. Next comes the delicious multimillion-dollar contract. And that's when you must do what most NBA players do: start going through cash like Jack Black through the Keebler factory.

Filing for bankruptcy is a long-standing tradition for NBA players, 60% of whom, according to the Toronto Star, are broke five years after they retire. The other 40% deliver the Toronto Star.

It's not just NBA players who have the fiscal sense of the Taco Bell Chihuahua. All kinds of athletes wind up with nothing but lint in their pockets.

LIFE OF REILLY - ESPN The Magazine

I don't care if you make $20K or $20M, spending 100% of your salary on a ring, is beyond. dumb.

The Kardashian girls have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the TV show. They worked from the time they were 13 years old. It is a huge misconception that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day.

Kim:
"My dad was a great attorney and businessman. He instilled a strong work ethic in all of us. If we wanted our allowance, we had to work. For Christmas presents, he’d give us gift certificates for a 'one-hour conversation about life with Dad.'"
23 hours of which were spent servicing the Harlem Globetrotters.

The Kardashian girls have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the TV show. They worked from the time they were 13 years old. It is a huge misconception that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day.

Kim:
"My dad was a great attorney and businessman. He instilled a strong work ethic in all of us. If we wanted our allowance, we had to work. For Christmas presents, he’d give us gift certificates for a 'one-hour conversation about life with Dad.'"
23 hours of which were spent servicing the Harlem Globetrotters.

Your an asshole but that was funny.:lol:

It's pop-culture gone crazy. Who cares if the Kardash empire can afford a 2M ring? I expect the hats the Brit royalty wore in the last extravaganza sponsored by the English taxpayers cost almost as much.

The Kardashians didnt buy a $2 million dollar ring, her soon to be husband NBA Forward Kris Humphries did.

Isn't she like a revolving door? Going from guy to guy? Or do I have her confused with one of the other Fame for nothing bimbettes?

Forum List

Back