Kim Kardashian my god....

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Won't be 10 years before gravity takes over and she'll owe her body to better bridge building technology.

She's about to turn 32.

Chics in their early 20's would kill for that body.

Slap yourself.

Last edited:
I couldn't give a fat Kardashian ass for her or her sisters ... their existence means little to nothing. But, she does have a luscious set of breasts I wouldn't mind nuzzling my face in.

Can't stand her but that body is on point, simply amazing.

o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-BIKINI-570.jpg

Except she has a small planet in her butt.

Real men like women with curves

Kim is a major disappointment in person...I've seen her on multiple occasions.

She's airbrushed in every image you see. It's a carefully crafted image that knocks an inch off here, adds an inch there...Sadly, in reality, she doesn't even have a pretty face - even when she's wearing 50lbs of pancake make-up. She uses BONDO as her base coat. She's got pimples all over her face and hair on her back and tits. The girl is a disgusting mess....here she is before and after the airbrush. Keep in mind - she is in heavy bondo make-up in both.....
kim-kardashian-complex-airbrushed.jpg

Here is what she really looks like......
kim%20kardashian%20photo%20airbrush.jpg

and her sisters....don't get me started on that giant one...
khloe+kardashian+and+petunia+pig.JPG

Bottom line: She's a tramp who's claim to fame is having a sex tape. Pathetic.

Airbrushing is the worst thing for these young teen girls trying to live up to, and never will because it is all fake.
Sorry if this is a no girls aloud thread.

I agree. Why not celebrate real beauty? We are surrounded by it! Just turn on the Olympics and look at those gorgeous gals. No make up needed. No Air brushing.....I'd like to see a lot more of those types of role models for women instead of these vacuous twits like KK and her ilk....:lol:

Airbrushing is the worst thing for these young teen girls trying to live up to, and never will because it is all fake.

I agree. Why not celebrate real beauty? We are surrounded by it! Just turn on the Olympics and look at those gorgeous gals. No make up needed. No Air brushing.....I'd like to see a lot more of those types of role models for women instead of these vacuous twits like KK and her ilk....:lol:

I made mention I did not care for KK... I should have describe why as you have.

I also think she's an idiot and a tramp and should not have been made a reality star. She's the west coast Jersey Girl..

Kim is a major disappointment in person...I've seen her on multiple occasions.

She's airbrushed in every image you see. It's a carefully crafted image that knocks an inch off here, adds an inch there...Sadly, in reality, she doesn't even have a pretty face - even when she's wearing 50lbs of pancake make-up. She uses BONDO as her base coat. She's got pimples all over her face and hair on her back and tits. The girl is a disgusting mess....here she is before and after the airbrush. Keep in mind - she is in heavy bondo make-up in both.....
kim-kardashian-complex-airbrushed.jpg

Here is what she really looks like......
kim%20kardashian%20photo%20airbrush.jpg

and her sisters....don't get me started on that giant one...
khloe+kardashian+and+petunia+pig.JPG

Bottom line: She's a tramp who's claim to fame is having a sex tape. Pathetic.

Oh my

Celebrities Before and After Photoshop - Chill Out Point

I agree Zander~ and well said! I am so impressed with the Olympics and their ability to push their bodies to the limits.
Sad thing is the paparazzi doesn't make money chasing them so it is short lived, and the scandals with big boobs and butts continue on..

Forum List

Back