Kim Kardashian files for divorce

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Who'd a thunk it?

Kim Kardashian: 'Sometimes things don't work out as planned'

Is it really over so soon?

Yes, Kim Kardashian has issued a statement confirming that her marriage to Kris Humphries is over.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Ryan Seacrest has confirmed the news that earlier this morning Kardashian was filing for divorce after a mere 72 days of wedded (un)bliss, apparently.

Last edited:
Wow. Seventy-two whole days. :lmao:

Who'd a thunk it?

Yes, Kim Kardashian has issued a statement confirming that her marriage to Kris Humphries is over.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Ryan Seacrest has confirmed the news that earlier this morning Kardashian was filing for divorce after a mere 72 days of wedded (un)bliss, apparently.

Britney's record is safe!!

im sorry, spoiled conceited bitch is just not attractive. I just dont get it at all.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Not. :lol:

He is a man-child. She is a woman desperate for marriage. I feel bad for her, but Khloe called it. The man-child wanted fame; not happily ever after.

At least E! paid for her wedding.

He is a man-child. She is a woman desperate for marriage. I feel bad for her, but Khloe called it. The man-child wanted fame; not happily ever after.

meh... they both wanted attention and a party..... the attention is fading..and the party is over.

Hopefully they both have a public spanking for bad behavior.....That would be worth watching.

Unemployment is close to 10 percent officially and probably around 20 percent in reality. The economy is in a recession ( probably a depression), we have thousands and anarchists shitting in our streets.

Who the HELL cares what some spoiled celebrity did or did not do?

I don't think so kiki. I watch the show from time to time (it's ALWAYS ON) and Kim is not that good of an actress. She wanted this. But I do think she was having second thoughts weeks before the wedding, but the whole circus had gotten way out of control. She couldn't stop it at that point.

She seems like a nice person desperate for a fairy tale type of romance. Terribly naive, but honest. I think she's been engaged several times.

He just seemed like an opportunist to me.

ahhh, thanks chanel. i figured she wanted to have babies and anyone who said yes would be the husband. once a couple of lil'ones were produced i figured it would end.

the wedding cost more than 138k per every day of marriage. thats alot of coin.

ahhh, thanks chanel. i figured she wanted to have babies and anyone who said yes would be the husband. once a couple of lil'ones were produced i figured it would end.

the wedding cost more than 138k per every day of marriage. thats alot of coin.

Where is your avatar?

Okay, now it's back.

Last edited:

That's what I was wondering.

If America ends up with Obama, or another president like him, we will deserve what we get.

Frankly we deserved Obama in 2008, and the fact that this dumb "Kim" chick is in the news is proof that we are being distracted from the real issues yet again.

Not gonna work this time... :hmpf:

OK, carry on with your fun guys... just needed to rant for a sec :finger3:

Ya think she will return the gifts?

Who'd a thunk it?

Wow. How interesting. Wonder why.

Forum List

Back