Kim Kardashian brings out fans, Islamists and police in Bahrain

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
That booty is big enough to start a riot.

2012-12-01T204147Z_1_CBRE8B01LIG00_RTROPTP_2_MEXICO.JPG

MANAMA (Reuters) - Television celebrity Kim Kardashian brought out screaming fans, angry Muslim hardliners and police throwing stun grenades on Saturday when she visited Bahrain to launch a milkshake franchise, witnesses said.

About 100 Sunni Salafists demonstrated with banners outside The Walk Bahrain, an upmarket mall in the capital Manama, after some MPs tried to block the visit over what they called her "bad reputation", according to a local newspaper.

Thousands of fans, who had paid up to 500 Bahraini dinars ($1,360) a ticket, broke into hysterical screams as the 32-year-old celebrity launched the Millions of Milkshakes franchise inside the mall.

Witnesses said police dispersed the demonstrators with stun grenades as the inauguration proceeded inside. There were no reports of casualties.

Kardashian stirred controversy even before she arrived in Bahrain from Kuwait, where she opened another store last week.

Hardline Sunni Muslim MPs presented a motion to parliament calling her "an actress with an extremely bad reputation", according to Bahrain's English language Gulf Daily News.

The assembly did not vote on the motion, the newspaper said.

Kim Kardashian brings out fans, Islamists and police in Bahrain - Yahoo! TV

Were the Sunni Islamist protesters doing this? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1GwqwBn58"]video[/ame]

Last edited:

I know brother, I know. I would kill for 5 minutes alone with it.
Not only is she stupid, but my d*ck burns just looking at her. I'll bet her vag is like a vat of acid.

5 minutes with her and you'd prolly get every disease known to man and a few that haven't been named yet.

You got to pay the cost to be the boss, I would wrap it up of course. Fucking Kim would get me mad street cred.

Forum List

Back