Kim Jung-Un assassinated: Rumor

And now you'll think twice before being a pretentious little dick.

you're welcome

Oh no! Unkotare will bleed profusely from his vagina if he thinks you're being a pretentious little dick!

Thanks I guess.

^ The flame zone eh?

The truth finally gets out. Wow! There will be a movie made from this one.

User @Rocco_Castoro has a different source of information, tweeting “This just in: Kim Jong-un’s cause of death was being force-fed hotdogs and having a basketball bounced off his head repeatedly for 20 hours.”
Kim Jong-Un Dead? That's The Rumor - Forbes

I think Jim Carey should play the part of Kim Jong.

north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-posing-for-photos-with-soldiers-897615547.jpg

I still think that he's not getting away from them. :lol:

Oh no! Unkotare will bleed profusely from his vagina if he thinks you're being a pretentious little dick!

Thanks I guess.

So, your reaction to humiliation is to double-down on being a dick? Where do ya think that's gonna end up for ya?

^ The flame zone eh?

Probably the best place for it. I made a simple post and he just exploded all over me.

Thanks I guess.

So, your reaction to humiliation is to double-down on being a dick? Where do ya think that's gonna end up for ya?

Humiliation? Am I humiliated by your incessant complaining about my post which has transmogrified into some creepy obsession with calling me the Special One?

No, not humiliation. And certainly not humility! Thanks for your attention, dedication and worship!

K8Wv7.png

Last edited:
That's it...keep digging...the bottom of the shame must be down there somewhere...

Probably the best place for it. I made a simple post and he just exploded all over me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhQNRsH3uc]Tango Argentina - YouTube[/ame]

^ You will note that it takes two to tango. Regardless of lead. :lol:

The dance you two are doing is not the tango. :razz:

Forum List

Back