Kim Jung-Un assassinated: Rumor

What gives you the impression that 'people' think that?

Because a huge number of people call him Kim... Lil' Kim etc(as a joke of course). Some don't even use the second syllable of his name. Most westerners(that I notice anyway) don't know of the Korean naming conventions of family name followed by personal name. Personal name of course nearly always being two syllables, very rarely a single syllable.

The believed stereotype of a Koreans name being Kim more often than not is pretty rampant in America. "You're Korean? I bet your name is Kim!"

And, Kim IS the most common family name in Korea.

No shit. That doesn't make it a first name though. That's where the ignorance lies.

And also... baseless assumptions? Get out there and talk to people you idiot. I'm studying Korean as a language and culture and I've seen this shit first hand countless times.

Koreans also experience this sort of confusion all the time with their names(among westerners)... so just kindly shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about. When we have people who can't even name all the fucking states, you really think most people are going to be knowledgeable on the naming conventions of another culture?

It's the same god damn thing with Japanese names as well.

Last edited:
Because a huge number of people call him Kim... Lil' Kim etc(as a joke of course). Some don't even use the second syllable of his name. Most westerners(that I notice anyway) don't know of the Korean naming conventions of family name followed by personal name. Personal name of course nearly always being two syllables, very rarely a single syllable.

The believed stereotype of a Koreans name being Kim more often than not is pretty rampant in America. "You're Korean? I bet your name is Kim!"

No shit. That doesn't make it a first name though. That's where the ignorance lies.

Only in your imagination, you pretentious asswipe. This is not some great cultural insight and you are NOT super-special for being aware of it. Find something else to stroke your ego over, douchebag.

Only in your imagination, you pretentious asswipe. This is not some great cultural insight and you are NOT super-special for being aware of it. Find something else to stroke your ego over, douchebag.

Did I claim to be super special, or claim that it was some great cultural insight?

Jesus Christ Unkotare. Be a little less butthurt, okay?

Did I claim to be super special, or claim that it was some great cultural insight??

As a matter of fact, that is the only reason you brought it up. It had nothing to do with the discussion, you just couldn't resist whoring yourself out for a "look at me! look at me!" moment. That's pathetic.

Did I claim to be super special, or claim that it was some great cultural insight??

As a matter of fact, that is the only reason you brought it up. It had nothing to do with the discussion, you just couldn't resist whoring yourself out for a "look at me! look at me!" moment. That's pathetic.

0xjbc.png

Wash out your sandy vagina. You're the one making a big fuss... I made a simple fucking post which sent you into bitchfest mode.

Last edited:
Kim Jong (the) Un Dead — RT rt.com/news/north-korea-leader-dead-rumors-087/
1 day ago – US officials have quashed reports that the new North Korean leader has been assassinated in China. The reports have recently sparked a ...

Whine more.

Please, oh Special One, tell us more things that YOU know but 'people' dont!

You're starting to sound creepily like one of those fucking stupid conservatives right now. Oh Special One, Oh Messiah Obama!

Shut the fuck up already Unkotare, Jesus Christ. Had I known you would have had such a rotten yeast infection in your vagina as a result, I wouldn't have said anything. You're such a fucking whiner.

Come on, oh Special One, share more of your deep cultural insights! 'People' don't know what you know, and we need to know, you know?

The Special One must be one of those 'elitists' we mere 'people' have heard so much about. No clinging to guns and religion for The Special One. No first or last name needed - he's just The Special One, and he knows...

Come on, oh Special One, share more of your deep cultural insights! 'People' don't know what you know, and we need to know, you know?

The Special One must be one of those 'elitists' we mere 'people' have heard so much about. No clinging to guns and religion for The Special One. No first or last name needed - he's just The Special One, and he knows...

You really are a drama queen.

I don't have any deep cultural insights and never claimed to, so I have no idea what the hell you're prattling on about.

I do await more of your drama queen replies, but I don't think I'm going to be replying to them anymore. You're really starting to sound unhinged and so strangely fixated on what I said as if it has some personal meaning to you.

rUp3Q.png

"Just because I have a hotel in my foot doesn't make me a boogily-moogily-moogily!"

Forum List

Back