Kim Jung-Un assassinated: Rumor

The truth finally gets out. Wow! There will be a movie made from this one.

User @Rocco_Castoro has a different source of information, tweeting “This just in: Kim Jong-un’s cause of death was being force-fed hotdogs and having a basketball bounced off his head repeatedly for 20 hours
Kim Jong-Un Dead? That's The Rumor - Forbes

I think Jim Carey should play the part of Kim Jong.

User @Rocco_Castoro has a different source of information, tweeting “This just in: Kim Jong-un’s cause of death was being force-fed hotdogs and having a basketball bounced off his head repeatedly for 20 hours

I wonder if that pudgy little bastard even knows what a basketball is?

I wonder if that pudgy little bastard even knows what a basketball is?

After 20 hours, I bet he does. :lol:

north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-posing-for-photos-with-soldiers-897615547.jpg

Jim could carry that look off. :lol:

User @Rocco_Castoro has a different source of information, tweeting “This just in: Kim Jong-un’s cause of death was being force-fed hotdogs and having a basketball bounced off his head repeatedly for 20 hours.”

Jim could carry that look off. :lol:

the kid looks like Edward Scissorhands after way too may double cheese pizzas...

I say call in Johnny Depp...

and, while you're at it, call in "Queer Eye For The Slant-Eyed Guy" to help everyone else find sumpin' to replace those funny-lookin' hats...

Last edited:
시발!

Would have been pretty nice if he had indeed been killed. But... I know nothing about the North Korean regime beyond Jong-il Kim really.

It's kind of amusing that people think Kim is(or I should say was) his first name. His first name is(was) Jong-il (종일), family name of Kim (김).

Last edited:

Maybe he is dead. There's something very "Weekened at Bernies" about that pic. :lol::lol::lol:

Sometime in 1984 Reagan was asked why he hadn't met the Soviet leader. His response was something like "I would, but they keep dying before we can do a meeting"

It's kind of amusing that people think Kim is(or I should say was) his first name.

What gives you the impression that 'people' think that?

Because a huge number of people call him Kim... Lil' Kim etc(as a joke of course). Some don't even use the second syllable of his name. Most westerners(that I notice anyway) don't know of the Korean naming conventions of family name followed by personal name. Personal name of course nearly always being two syllables, very rarely a single syllable.

The believed stereotype of a Koreans name being Kim more often than not is pretty rampant in America. "You're Korean? I bet your name is Kim!"

Last edited:
It's kind of amusing that people think Kim is(or I should say was) his first name.

What gives you the impression that 'people' think that?

Because a huge number of people call him Kim... Lil' Kim etc(as a joke of course). Some don't even use the second syllable of his name. Most westerners(that I notice anyway) don't know of the Korean naming conventions of family name followed by personal name. Personal name of course nearly always being two syllables, very rarely a single syllable.

The believed stereotype of a Koreans name being Kim more often than not is pretty rampant in America. "You're Korean? I bet your name is Kim!"

So, you are really just making baseless assumptions that flatter your need to believe you know something 'people' don't. That's kinda pathetic. Calm down, get over yourself, and remember that famous people are often referred to by their family names.

And, Kim IS the most common family name in Korea.

New Topics

Forum List

Back