Kim Jung-Un assassinated: Rumor

Two REAL possibilities came out on this....
1.interrevolutionaries couped power,and fatass is on the run.
2.older brother was the actual assassination target.

From what I understand, they have a huge influx of refugees from the DPRK already, so that could be. On the other hand, it may be cheaper to let them fall, considering what sort of ridiculous money they must be putting in to keep them afloat.

I don't know bro, there are alot of people in North Korea who want to leave but can't, if you get caught trying to cross over into China or South Korea the punishment is a heavy prison sentence I believe and a hell of an ass whupping, if the North Korean regime cracked and crumbled into dust the influx of refugees into South Korea and China would be 200 times more than it is now because there would be nobody to try and stop them from leaving. I personally would love to see the North Korean regime fall, but I don't see it happening.
Very true.

Also, there is the possibility that such an assassination may not have been organized by the state. There's been a sort of low-level "counterrevolutionary" element in China for a while now, from what I understand. Perhaps they think that such an act would help to destabilize the current regime in Beijing and play into their hands somehow.

Of course it could be the work of one lone crazy who just got incredibly lucky. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Shoot if some North Korean guy acted on his own accord and took this guy out thats a good thing, better that than us doing it with drones and cruise missiles.

This would be wonderful news. I hope this turns out true!

Actually, it WOULDN'T be good news, because that would mean that the military leaders (rumored to be the true power in NK) would then be in charge of the government.

Do you really want a bunch of military lunatics running around with nuclear weapons? They'd probably end up selling them to the Taliban.

Actually, it WOULDN'T be good news, because that would mean that the military leaders (rumored to be the true power in NK) would then be in charge of the government.

Do you really want a bunch of military lunatics running around with nuclear weapons? They'd probably end up selling them to the Taliban.

Wouldn't you consider it pretty damn likely that whether they off that fat fuck or not, the military IS actually running the government of NK?

Wouldn't you consider it pretty damn likely that whether they off that fat fuck or not, the military IS actually running the government of NK?

If they off him, then I'd be willing to bet they never really handed power over to him, and yeah..........the military is running things.

But..........if he's still kicking, that means he's got a bit of influence, which would slow the military leaders down a bit.

If they off him, then I'd be willing to bet they never really handed power over to him, and yeah..........the military is running things.

But..........if he's still kicking, that means he's got a bit of influence, which would slow the military leaders down a bit.

Unless they happen to find him to be a very willing little puppet.

Good fuckin point.

So...allegedly...a "bunch" of "black cars" show up at the North Korean embassy in Bejing, China. And from this, we leap to the conclusion that Kim Jong Un ordered out for 50 pizzas. No, wait. He got his finger stuck in an outlet and assassinated himself. No, wait. He summoned all of his military leaders to the embassy to give them sensitivity training on gays in the military.

Remember, I said his daddy was killed off once very six months for years.

The Chinese version of Twitter means we are talking about adolescents who tweet about the size, color, and shape of their bowel movements. Not exactly reliable sources. Take your hands out of your pockets and stop jerking off in your pants.

nbc_SNL_chase.jpg

Our top story tonight... Kim Jung-un is still dead.... for now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back