Kim JOng-Un's Uncles Execution Method? Dogs.

Well, it turns out that the report wasn't true after all.

It's a Dog-Eat-Dog world out there, but dog-gone it, Kim did not feed his uncle to the Dogs.

Which means we all got dog tired having a good laugh at this thread.

That minor detail didn't stop the OP posting a load of old bollocks and other posters condemning an act that never happened, nor was even likely to be true.

They simply accepted it because they wanted it to be true but were far too stupid to check before they spouted off.

It's a Dog-Eat-Dog world out there, but dog-gone it, Kim did not feed his uncle to the Dogs.

That minor detail didn't stop the OP posting a load of old bollocks and other posters condemning an act that never happened, nor was even likely to be true.

They simply accepted it because they wanted it to be true but were far too stupid to check before they spouted off.

Or more likely...

after watching batshit crazy behavior from this regime, this story really didn't sound all that implausible.

Let's be blunt. This crazy person murdered his Uncle, the guy who actually knew how to run the country. The method is kind of besides the point.

Or more likely...

after watching batshit crazy behavior from this regime, this story really didn't sound all that implausible.

Let's be blunt. This crazy person murdered his Uncle, the guy who actually knew how to run the country. The method is kind of besides the point.

I hate to agree with Joe here, but the mere fact we considered the story plausible does indicate how nuts the NK regime is.

I hate to agree with Joe here, but the mere fact we considered the story plausible does indicate how nuts the NK regime is.

I disagree.

Whilst I can't think of a single reason to supports the crazy Kims, that's hardly an excuse for turning my brain off and blindly accepting any shit that gets fed to me.

It took a couple of days for more details on this to come out but I found them pretty quickly as I watched the thread progress.

Or more likely...

Again, I disagree.
No matter how stupid the Kims are, and they are pretty stupid, that's no reason to listen to lies.

Or more likely...

Again, I disagree.
No matter how stupid the Kims are, and they are pretty stupid, that's no reason to listen to lies.

they've murdered millions of their own people.

I really think that we are hardly "liabling" them by believing a crazy story that wasn't true when so many of the crazy stories turned out to be true.

Or more likely...

Again, I disagree.

they've murdered millions of their own people.

I really think that we are hardly "liabling" them by believing a crazy story that wasn't true when so many of the crazy stories turned out to be true.

I'm unsure of how many people they've murdered but I'm sure it's a lot.
I have no argument with the assertion, the Kims are/were murderous nut cases.

However, I see no reason to believe a load of old bollocks because other things are true.
That would be an insult to education and the man's ability to reason.

And now....the wife of the executed uncle is dead as well....she has died in mysterious circumstances, it was reported today.

Is Kim Jong-Un's aunt now dead as well? Reports claim Kim Kyong-hui had heart attack | Mail Online

67 year old woman has heart attack.
That makes a great headline ..... even if it's true.

Koreans killing their own people, it is truly disgusting.

Agreed. Sadly, lots of political leaders or wannabe political nut cases do this.

Forum List

Back