Kim Jong-un winning battle of name calling

I do not speak Korean but I was told by someone who does that the word Rocket Boy used in Korean should be translated into English was "driveller".

Actually "Rocket Man" in Korean means "You have a big penis"

I do not speak Korean but I was told by someone who does that the word Rocket Boy used in Korean should be translated into English was "driveller".

Actually "Rocket Man" in Korean means "You have a big penis"

lol
You've got a phallic fixation (or anxiety) ....every time I stumble across your posts you're talking about penises one way or another

Kim Jong-un is showing a sharper tongue in name calling than Donald Trump.
Would you rather be called Rocket Man or a Dotard.
Both names fit each of these idiots.

There is nothing funny about the war of words between these two idiots.
Kim Jong-un made up that name? I don't think so.

Kim Jong-un made up that name? I don't think so.

I think he stole "Dotard" from Elton John

Well, if we're going to make it a competition, Kim used a harder word. I hear the web went crazy looking up "dotard." As usual, our Pres is using words a second grader can understand.
Trump uses a word a second grader can understand but 25% of his supporters do not understand it.

no donny, you do not.

fail.

Kim Jong Un wins. He has the entire American left on his side. Trump doesn't have any North Koreans on his.

Given a shooting war between NoKo and the US, the leftists would be hunting American servicemen in every US city.

Kim Jong Un wins. He has the entire American left on his side. Trump doesn't have any North Koreans on his.

Given a shooting war between NoKo and the US, the leftists would be hunting American servicemen in every US city.
Trump is playing into Kim Jong-un hand along with the Trump idiots.
Both conservatives and liberals with brains are telling the idiot Trump that the battle is made worse when fought with name calling.
Possibly the only thing North Korea can match us on is name calling. We us our alliances, our brains, our arsenal only if necessary, are military know how; all the USA has much more of than North Korea.
Tipsycatlover, you are a dotard.

Clinton paid NK millions. obama paid NK millions. The only one not paying NK millions is Trump.

What NK has is the staunch support of the American left.

Trump has managed to go toe to toe with Kim Jong Un in a pissing contest and has come out drenched

Clinton paid NK millions. obama paid NK millions. The only one not paying NK millions is Trump.

What NK has is the staunch support of the American left.
The brainless retort of a Trumpster, that anyone who does not support Trump in lock step is supporting the enemy.
Sounds like Putin, Mussolini and Hitler.

Kim Jong Un is a despicable murderous tyrant

Somehow, Trump manages to make him tolerable

Forum List

Back