Kim Jong Un will begin destroying his nuclear weapons any minute now

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Our president will not be outdmarted by Little Rocket Man. Although he has not begun to destroy any of his nuclear weapons, He will do so shortly. I will give you monthly updates. Please be patient.

Our space force can take their space force.

NO matter what Trump does these paid scum never stop.

Our president will not be outdmarted by Little Rocket Man. Although he has not begun to destroy any of his nuclear weapons, He will do so shortly. I will give you monthly updates. Please be patient.

Yes, and he'll prove it by falsely claiming how many nukes he's got. He'll hide the uranium so he can restart the program at any time.

Where has all the stuff gone that was in the previous sites? Where are the enriching centers?

'Preciate the service.

Lil Rocket Man is a talented, honorable and peace-loving man. Same with Putin. They'll both do what is right for the world. :cool-45:

nothing like mexican kids to get trumps attention away from nuclear wars ...

Forum List

Back