Kim Jong-un met with President Xi in Beijing

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
China and North Korea confirm Kim Jong-un visit to Beijing

"The issue of denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula can be resolved, if South Korea and the United States respond to our efforts with goodwill, create an atmosphere of peace and stability while taking progressive and synchronous measures for the realisation of peace."

Kim was also reported to have reaffirmed his willingness to meet US President Donald Trump. It was the first official mention of the planned event by North Korea."

I just wonder what the Norks consider to be "goodwill". Removal of US forces from the peninsula? Agricultural loan guarantees? Fuel oil? All of the above?

"The issue of denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula can be resolved, if South Korea and the United States respond to our efforts with goodwill, create an atmosphere of peace and stability while taking progressive and synchronous measures for the realisation of peace."

Kim was also reported to have reaffirmed his willingness to meet US President Donald Trump. It was the first official mention of the planned event by North Korea."

I just wonder what the Norks consider to be "goodwill". Removal of US forces from the peninsula? Agricultural loan guarantees? Fuel oil? All of the above?

Your signature is insane.

But to answer your question, All of the Above.

And much more...

Forum List

Back