Kim Jong Un - His Majesty, North Korea.

How a little shit became SONY'S CEO overnight!

acid_picdump_12.jpg

:eusa_eh: Does this self righteous little prick seem out of place in the 21st Century to any one else?

Yep. But, I don't think he is behind this. I'm going to need some verification. I don't think he had the slightest clue that any of this was going to happen.

He's still a sawed off little prick who's style should be relegated to the history books. :hmpf:

Please, Mr. President, please....

If you must fuck with North Korea over this, and I agree that you should, please don't fuck with the people of North Korea if you have the option of fucking with the self righteous little prick in charge personally.

Drone strike?

A decision way above my pay-grade to be certain, but THIS is what I pay taxes for.

That and roads. I love driving cars.

Road Trip!

I think that Kim could succumb to too many cheese burgers and go to code for Xmass.

Wouldn't that be a nice present?

Last edited:
Hell, yeah! Any self destructive behavior on the part of Kim Jong-un is doing the Future a favor.

'Cept of course the part about him actually ending up worse than his whack-a-doodle father Kim Jong-il. :eusa_shifty:

:smoke: That was unexpected.
Has Jr. spawned yet? :eusa_eh:

I had an Uncle that fought in Korea, actually, he was just a cook in the marines. But he was in a major battle that was a retreat, at a little conflict called Chosin reservoir. I have a 50's Denver Post article/picture, otherwise my ol uncle Howard never said anything about it, nothing. I have been touched by Koreans, in other ways as well. I wish the North Koreans could get rid of this plague of despots that the communists have visited upon them, they are good people. They deserve better than Kim il jung, that fat bastard.

Last edited:
I had an Uncle that fought in Korea, actually, he was just a cook in the marines. But he was in a major battle that was a retreat, at a little conflict called Chosin reservoir. I have a 50's Denver Post article/picture, otherwise my ol uncle Howard never said anything about it, nothing. I have been touched by Koreans, in other ways as well. I wish the North Koreans could get rid of this plague of despots that the communists have visited upon them, they are good people. They deserve better than Kim il jung, that fat bastard.

many are getting out any way they can. he's murdered entire families in his concentration camps. in fact he murdered one of his own family members.

Forum List

Back