Kim Jong Un - His Majesty, North Korea.

Yep............he's too young and stupid to be as effective a Despot as his father.

Young and ummmmmmmm dumb.

Please, Mr. President, please....

If you must fuck with North Korea over this, and I agree that you should, please don't fuck with the people of North Korea if you have the option of fucking with the self righteous little prick in charge personally.

I care, Brother!

If We, The People, don't stand up for our corporations, who the fuck will? :dunno:

The Sony Corporation is obviously run by gutless cowards and we have proven that Americans have no clue about how to secure ourselves and our property.

Not a movie I would have wasted my time or money on but still a gutless move by Sony.

I care, Brother!

If We, The People, don't stand up for our corporations, who the fuck will? :dunno:

The Sony Corporation is obviously run by gutless cowards and we have proven that Americans have no clue about how to secure ourselves and our property.

Not a movie I would have wasted my time or money on but still a gutless move by Sony.
The theaters also refused to show it. They're all cowards.
Top Five Theater Circuits Drop The Interview After Sony Hack - The Hollywood Reporter

I care, Brother!

So what happens when something that IS important to you gets suppressed by intimidation?

Have you never imagined fearing for your Bible?

Since when are the Japanese gutless cowards? Makes ya wonder who has their balls in a tight grip. Gosh. Could it be China holding the strings and KimFuckHo is the puppet?

So what happens when something that IS important to you gets suppressed by intimidation?

I don't own a bible. I am not a christian. The only item which I care about sufficiently protects itself..... my firearms.

I don't own a bible. I am not a christian. The only item which I care about sufficiently protects itself..... my firearms.

Think of it figuratively - 'Bible' as in whatever your deal is. Everyone has a 'deal'

And you don't think that the privacy you cherish is in need of protection from that sawed off little asshole's idea of impressing his voters?!? :disbelief:

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that point, Bro'.

Beer? :beer:

:eusa_eh: Does this self righteous little prick seem out of place in the 21st Century to any one else?

Yep. But, I don't think he is behind this. I'm going to need some verification. I don't think he had the slightest clue that any of this was going to happen.

Forum List

Back