Kim Davis met with pope?

The Pope gave her a blessed rosary. I suspect that she thought it was a necklace and got rid of it right away, since her religion forbids jewelry....

She said she gave them to her parents, who are catholic and that she was raised catholic.

Which is pretty funny for other than the obvious reason:

Remember when the other thumpers said that her all-out, rampant sinning, adultery, bastard kids, etc -- Remember when the thumpers said all that happened before she was a christian?

Does this mean the catholic church has changed their position on adultery and out of wedlock babies?

I'm not sure that the blessing works for a third party......

The Pope gave her a blessed rosary. I suspect that she thought it was a necklace and got rid of it right away, since her religion forbids jewelry....

She said she gave them to her parents, who are catholic and that she was raised catholic.

Remember when the other thumpers said that her all-out, rampant sinning, adultery, bastard kids, etc -- Remember when the thumpers said all that happened before she was a christian?

Does this mean the catholic church has changed their position on adultery and out of wedlock babies?

SHEEEESH I am reminded of that fateful day when the then pope allowed hamburgers on Friday-------it was MONUMENTAL ------uhm that was Pope
John XXIII (?) he looked like he never missed a hamburger day in his life----
I still miss those Friday school lunch fish sticks. now bastards is oK?????
********BURGERS AND BASTARDS*******
HOORAY FOR FRANCIS

SHEEEESH I am reminded of that fateful day when the then pope allowed hamburgers on Friday-------it was MONUMENTAL ------uhm that was Pope
HOORAY FOR FRANCIS
Have another beer . . . and a burger.

HOORAY FOR FRANCIS
Have another beer . . . and a burger.

in honor of FRANCIS --------L'CHAYIM!!!! can I make that wine----I never drink beer-------I have to admit a weird bias I had as a child------I thought only gentiles
drink beer. In fact------REPUBLICAN GENTILES------none of my relatives or familes of jewish friends did and the stuff never showed up at bar mitzvahs----but
I did once attend----with my waspy playmate------the REPUBLICAN PICNIC ----as
such I never developed a taste for it------even the scent repels me

I'm not sure that the blessing works for a third party......

Maybe they order them from a factory in China that cranks them out in bulk.

Magic beads
Magic underwear
Magic water
Magic smoke

Religions come up with some truly comical nonsense.

On Friday, the Vatican’s press office reiterated that the meeting with Davis was not meant to be interpreted as an endorsement of her views, but rather a simple exchange of pleasantries between the Pope and a group of admirers, one of whom happened to be Davis. The Vatican also emphasized that the only one-on-one meeting that Pope Francis had during his time in Washington, D.C. was withYayo Grassi, a gay man and former student of the Pope’s.

Pope Francis Expected to Fire Archbishop Who Set Up the Meeting With Kim Davis

kim davis.jpg

Forum List

Back