Kim Davis in federal custody for violating the law

I understand she was elected as she ran as a DemocRAT.... a REALLY UNIQUE person here, believes in ethics morals and principles.... you see them as often as you see JakeAss's flying!

:lol: Kim is a social conservative Democrat, an apostolic primitive Christian, who believes literally in the Bible. She is no different than the social conservative Republicans in her county that way.

Vigi Valor claims hypocritically that he is a conservative yet supports a Progressive Statist for president.

:lol: Kim is a social conservative Democrat, an apostolic primitive Christian, who believes literally in the Bible. She is no different than the social conservative Republicans in her county that way.

Vigi Valor claims hypocritically that he is a conservative yet supports a Progressive Statist for president.

So in other words we enforce some laws and not others depending on the political label.
Try convincing the Stenile family about that.

I understand she was elected as she ran as a DemocRAT.... a REALLY UNIQUE person here, believes in ethics morals and principles.... you see them as often as you see JakeAss's flying!
I'm one of the most outspoken people around against gay "marriage". Check my signature for details. I'm a lifelong registered democrat. There are many MANY of us out there friend who think it's an abomination, especially to the children involved. And most of them are quiet about it until they go to the polls. That's what happened in 2014 BTW.

The bulk of the iceberg is just below the little waves, I assure you.

You may find THIS of interest...

Is an Opinion of the Supreme Court the ‘Law of the Land’? Let’s ask Thomas Jefferson. . .

Godfather Politics ^ | 9/4/15 | Gary DeMar
Did our founders, after drafting a Declaration of Independence, fighting a war with England, and then sitting down to pen a national governing document (the Constitution) put in that document the right of a majority of federal judges to make laws for the entire nation? Rowan County, Kentucky, clerk Kim Davis is testing the claim that five unelected Supreme Justices have the authority to overrule a state constitution that she took an oath to uphold and a federal Constitution that says nothing about same-sex marriage. Robert Gagnon, Associate Professor of New Testament at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and author of The...

You may find THIS of interest...

Is an Opinion of the Supreme Court the ‘Law of the Land’? Let’s ask Thomas Jefferson. . .

Godfather Politics ^ | 9/4/15 | Gary DeMar
Did our founders, after drafting a Declaration of Independence, fighting a war with England, and then sitting down to pen a national governing document (the Constitution) put in that document the right of a majority of federal judges to make laws for the entire nation? Rowan County, Kentucky, clerk Kim Davis is testing the claim that five unelected Supreme Justices have the authority to overrule a state constitution that she took an oath to uphold and a federal Constitution that says nothing about same-sex marriage. Robert Gagnon, Associate Professor of New Testament at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and author of The...

Is an Opinion of the Supreme Court the ‘Law of the Land’?
no it is not

we should stop treating it as if it is

Laughter rings through the Board.

Yeah, she, being in contempt of court, is in violation of the law.

Forum List

Back