Killing the Messenger: The Left Strikes Back

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Got to love the "Neocons" :cool:

Only the blind will fail to see that there is a large fifth column of Americans who sympathize with our jihadist enemies and wish our nation ill. These are the people who seek to block every inquiry into Islamic terror, and every attempt to refer to “Islamic terror,” with cries of “McCarthyism” and “witch-hunt.” These attacks are designed to demonize the inquirers as “Islamophobes” and bigots who want to “lynch all Muslims.” This attempt by leftists and jihadists to conflate all Muslims with terrorists is merely the latest in a long history of radical attempts to hide their terrorist fish in the “ocean of the people.”

This very accusation was actually leveled at me at Brooklyn College the other night, after an hour-long talk I gave detailing the hate-filled, genocidal agendas of Hizbollah, Hamas, the rulers of Iran and the terrorist agents of the Palestinian Authority. [To see the full talk, Click Here] During my talk, I provided chapter and verse documentation of the bloody-thirsty intentions openly proclaimed by leaders of the Palestinian cause and supported by their campus sympathizers across America. The chants shouted during “Israel Apartheid Week” this spring demand a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea.” A Palestine stretching from the Jordan River, Israel’s eastern boundary, to the Mediterranean sea, its boundary to the West, would obliterate the Jewish state, wiping it from the map. Which is precisely what these hate weeks against the Jews on college campuses are intended to bring about.

The Hamas supporters of the Palestine Club (sponsors of the hate week against the Jews on the Brooklyn campus) who came to hear my speech could only respond to the evidence I presented with this retort: “you want to lynch all Muslims.” They had no other response because there is no other response. The indisputable fact is that Hamas and the Palestinian Authority openly proclaim that Israel should not exist. Their supporters from the Muslim Students Association to the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), which is an actual spin-off of Hamas, agree. Hence the only course open to them is to turn the aggressors into victims, and the victims into bigots.

david-horowitz.thumbnail.jpg

David Hoowitz was one of the founders of the New Left in the 1960s and an editor of its largest magazine,Ramparts. He is the author, with Peter Collier, of three best selling dynastic biographies: The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty (1976); The Kennedys: An American Dream (1984); and The Fords: An American Epic (1987). Looking back in anger at their days in the New Left, he and Collier wrote Destructive Generation (1989), a chronicle of their second thoughts about the 60s that has been compared to Whittaker Chambers’ Witness and other classic works documenting a break from totalitarianism. Horowitz examined this subject more closely in Radical Son (1996), a memoir tracing his odyssey from “red-diaper baby” to conservative activist that George Gilder described as “the first great autobiography of his generation

Killing the Messenger: The Left Strikes Back | FrontPage Magazine

Uhh.... I don't get it.

What's your point? Is it just that you really like David Horowitz, so you've decided to give him some extra publicity? Do you have anything of your own to say, or do you prefer to let public figures speak for you?

Uhh.... I don't get it.

What's your point? Is it just that you really like David Horowitz, so you've decided to give him some extra publicity? Do you have anything of your own to say, or do you prefer to let public figures speak for you?

Actually yes I like Horowitz so? Plus, since he is a "Neocon" a former 60s leftist that has seen fit to drop that stupidity and embrace conservative views is an additional plus, also little jab at the left wingers on the board who despise “Neocons”, plus he is a Jew which I also like, too many leftist Jews in this country. Anything else you want to know?

Uhh.... I don't get it.

Actually yes I like Horowitz so? Plus, since he is a "Neocon" a former 60s leftist that has seen fit to drop that stupidity and embrace conservative views is an additional plus, also little jab at the left wingers on the board who despise “Neocons”, plus he is a Jew which I also like, too many leftist Jews in this country. Anything else you want to know?

No, it looks like you've summed it up pretty well.

In response to your lack-of-a-point, I will say that I think that Horowitz is a tool.

Uhh.... I don't get it.

Hope you are able to dig that bug out of your ass real soon.

Uhh.... I don't get it.

No, it looks like you've summed it up pretty well.

In response to your lack-of-a-point, I will say that I think that Horowitz is a tool.

Actually it's the left that are the tools, the tools of the radical isalamist, they are being used to defend their agenda, and they don't even know it. They are blind to the threats we face and would rather bash and demonize conservatives than to open their frikin eyes. "useful idiots" is a good term for them, and I assume you are one of them, how’s that for a point? "tool".

Forum List

Back