Killing The ACA

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Make no mistake about this:

Bob Moffitt, a longtime health policy analyst for the Heritage Foundation, recalls that he spent "five days locked up in a room" reading the Clinton health plan when it was released in November 1993.​

The original HillaryCare was then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s first attempt at legislating socialized medicine. Her secret task force —— working for the insurance industry —— created a monster eventually dubbed Obamacare.

"In my view, there's no daylight between Hillary Clinton's view of health care based on what she produced and what Obama produced," Moffitt said. "It's basically the same plan."

What would Clinton do with Obamacare?
By Paige Winfield Cunningham | April 6, 2015 | 5:00 am

What would Clinton do with Obamacare WashingtonExaminer.com

The worst is coming should 'President Hillary Clinton’ get her hands on the ACA. There is no doubt that Nurse Ratched intends to cripple elderly Americans physically —— as well as lay waste to American families economically.

As The Heritage Foundation’s Federal Budget in Pictures shows, according to the most recent scores, Obamacare will increase taxes by nearly $800 billion for the period of 2013-2022.​

403obamacare.jpg

Americans are gradually learning about the huge amounts of money the insurance industry is raking in with higher premiums and exorbitant deductions. The only remaining support for the ACA is coming from Wall Street, illegal aliens, and the parasite class feeding on healthy Americans. Working Americans who are lucky enough to have a job are paying the tab. They have not yet realized what is waiting for them after they retire.

Congress should repeal Obamacare and all of its tax increases.

Obamacare’s $800 Billion Tax Hike Explained in One Chart
Alex Rendon / April 06, 2015

Obamacare s 800 Billion Tax Hike Explained in One Chart

p.s. Count Dracula’s life span pales next to the parasite class’ immortality. Nevertheless, a veto proof Congress can kill the ACA by driving a stake in Hillary Clinton’s heart:

Total Pubcrappe, chump of the greedy idiot rich and Big Health. The ACTUAL costs are in, lowest rises in FOREVER.
The only chump if the one that believes someone's costs going down due to them getting a subsidy funded by a hardworking taxpayer is a good thing. No one owes another person healthcare. If the only reason someone can afford healthcare is because someone else is forced to provide it to them, they don't deserve it.

The only chump if the one that believes someone's costs going down due to them getting a subsidy funded by a hardworking taxpayer is a good thing. No one owes another person healthcare. If the only reason someone can afford healthcare is because someone else is forced to provide it to them, they don't deserve it.

To Conservative65: Exactly so. Unfortunately, parasites demand it, and do-gooder parasites provide it at somebody else’s expense.

Total Pubcrappe, chump of the greedy idiot rich and Big Health. The ACTUAL costs are in, lowest rises in FOREVER.
They already got health care, hater dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most injurious to society way- the dumbass GOP -hater dupe way. Your idotic a-hole , brainwashed "opinion" is a bad joke.

Costs are going down because of transparent competition and regulation of Big Health for the first time. The corrupt GOP/Big Health party is over,despite a tidal wave of bs propaganda and your selfish ignorance.

To Conservative65: Exactly so. Unfortunately, parasites demand it, and do-gooder parasites provide it at somebody else’s expense.
Actually, YOUR costs are going to go down too, brainwashed dingbat. The new cost rises are bending down, bankruptcies will almost end, people will be able to go off welfare, work, and contribute- all while getting PREVENTIVE care. You people are functionally braindead. Change the channel.

What they don't tell you is that Obamacare is closer to the Heritage Healthcare plan than Hillarycare

Actually, YOUR costs are going to go down too, brainwashed dingbat. The new cost rises are bending down, bankruptcies will almost end, people will be able to go off welfare, work, and contribute- all while getting PREVENTIVE care. You people are functionally braindead. Change the channel.

They are? That's strange. My employer has already indicated that starting in the next contract year, my level of contribution will be going up because costs went up. Since they deal far more directly with it than you do, I'll take their word over your you arrogant son of a bitch.

Obamacare wasn't needed in order for bankruptcies to end, for people to get off welfare, and get preventative care. ALL that could have been done if you bleeding hearts actually did with your own money what you demand the government be involved in mandating someone else do it. If you wanted to prevent a bankruptcy or get someone preventative care in those situations, you could have simply paid for it yourself on their behalf. We both know why it won't be done that way. It would involve you actually doing what you say you believe in with your own money not just saying you care and seeing how much you can get the government to take from someone else while making yourself feel good. A functionally brain dead person is the one like you that thinks the government has to be involved when it could have been done with an action on your part individually.

They already got health care, hater dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most injurious to society way- the dumbass GOP -hater dupe way. Your idotic a-hole , brainwashed "opinion" is a bad joke.

That's not what the selling point was with Obamacare. It was sold on the concept that it would provide health insurance to people that didn't have it nor to people that did but in a way that wasn't working.

The only bad joke is someone that thinks the government should provide them something they should be providing themselves. You may be of such a weak existence that you have to do that but many of us are willing and do take care of ourselves. We don't owe you shit you entitlement minded bastard.

It was Heritage Foundation that first proposed the Individual Mandate

The foundation of Obamacare

They are? That's strange. My employer has already indicated that starting in the next contract year, my level of contribution will be going up because costs went up. Since they deal far more directly with it than you do, I'll take their word over your you arrogant son of a bitch.

Obamacare wasn't needed in order for bankruptcies to end, for people to get off welfare, and get preventative care. ALL that could have been done if you bleeding hearts actually did with your own money what you demand the government be involved in mandating someone else do it. If you wanted to prevent a bankruptcy or get someone preventative care in those situations, you could have simply paid for it yourself on their behalf. We both know why it won't be done that way. It would involve you actually doing what you say you believe in with your own money not just saying you care and seeing how much you can get the government to take from someone else while making yourself feel good. A functionally brain dead person is the one like you that thinks the government has to be involved when it could have been done with an action on your part individually.
Your employer is ALSO a Pub Dupe duh- and gets to screw you AGAIN lol... and total Pubcrappe, fool. lol

That's not what the selling point was with Obamacare. It was sold on the concept that it would provide health insurance to people that didn't have it nor to people that did but in a way that wasn't working.

The only bad joke is someone that thinks the government should provide them something they should be providing themselves. You may be of such a weak existence that you have to do that but many of us are willing and do take care of ourselves. We don't owe you shit you entitlement minded bastard.
It was sold on a LOT of points, pinhead. Yeah you take care of yourselves until something bad happens. Then you declare bankruptcy on us, blind as a bat, selfish , brainwashed loudmouth twit...later much.

Your employer is ALSO a Pub Dupe duh- and gets to screw you AGAIN lol... and total Pubcrappe, fool. lol

Now I know you're a dumbass. You make claims about my employer without know who it is. What it boils down to is you want the government to provide to you what you're too fucking lazy to provide to yourself.

It was sold on a LOT of points, pinhead. Yeah you take care of yourselves until something bad happens. Then you declare bankruptcy on us, blind as a bat, selfish , brainwashed loudmouth twit...later much.

It was sold on insuring the over whatever million number of the day had no insurance being able to get it.

I do take care of myself you entitlement minded piece of shit. Unlike you, I don't think anyone owes me something.

Willing to provide for myself doesn't make me selfish. You thinking someone should provide it to you as a result of their hard work is.

I call them good intention, do nothing bleeding hearts. By definition, a bleeding heart is someone that supports a cause, goes about seeing how many others they can get the government to fund it through a mandate, then taking credit as if came from their pockets voluntarily. I've had more than one to whom I made such a statement say they should take credit for things since they supported and voted for those who mandated it through legislation.

it reminds me of a scenario: Two co-workers go out to lunch. One is a Liberal, the other a Conservative. After eating while walking back to the office, they are approached by someone asking for money to buy food. The Liberal, having paid with a credit card, has no money to offer but quickly reminds the Conservative that he received $5 in change having used cash for lunch. Not having the time to meet the person's need by actually buying lunch, the Conservative gives him the $5. Later that afternoon, a third co-worker sees the Conservative and says it was a nice thing you and the Liberal did earlier today giving the hungry person some money. Seems the Liberal took credit for giving the money as if it came from his pocket because he reminded the Conservative he had $5.

Heritage Foundation, now there's a unbiased resource. :disbelief:
Let's see they helped Paul Ryan with his numbers for his budget. But the numbers didn't add up per quite a few economist and CBO.
During the Bush years they wrote an article that said that wages weren't flat, because wages hadn't decreased! :laugh: There's a big difference between flat-lining and dipping, unbelievable..
Based on just those two samples of Heritage's math and logic, why would I trust Heritage. And these are the guys that came up with the blueprint for Obamacare back in the 1990's, it was their very own idea.
If a Republican used their blueprint it was great, but if a Democrat used their blueprint, well it's plain not going to work. See OP.

Heritage Foundation, now there's a unbiased resource. :disbelief:
Let's see they helped Paul Ryan with his numbers for his budget. But the numbers didn't add up per quite a few economist and CBO.
During the Bush years they wrote an article that said that wages weren't flat, because wages hadn't decreased! :laugh: There's a big difference between flat-lining and dipping, unbelievable..
Based on just those two samples of Heritage's math and logic, why would I trust Heritage. And these are the guys that came up with the blueprint for Obamacare back in the 1990's, it was their very own idea.
If a Republican used their blueprint it was great, but if a Democrat used their blueprint, well it's plain not going to work. See OP.

Does that mean you believe anything put out by the Obama administration is unbiased?

Forum List

Back