Killing Terrorists Only Creates More Terrorists!!...

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and BOOOOOOOSH for them all along?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., because it NEVER was and anyone with half a brain knows it. You're just twisting what was really said, i.e."If you treat all Muslims like terrorists, you get more terrorists". YOURE A LIAR. :eusa_liar:

No,, he told the exact truth. You be the liar.

Then perhaps you could come up with a name of someone who said it cause Duckolypse can't.

[Sorry the immigrating Jews didn't massively invade Palestine.

HUH?

Palestine was a small country - 800,000 zionists from 1925 until 1930 constitutes a massive immigration.

Who started the violence in 1919-1920 and why?

I know that you consider them sub-humans hence they have no right to object. 09/11 showed, or should have shown, that they disagree.

HUH?

Palestine was a small country - 800,000 zionists from 1925 until 1930 constitutes a massive immigration.

I know that you consider them sub-humans hence they have no right to object. 09/11 showed, or should have shown, that they disagree.

Feel free to show where I once said they had no right to object or, even more importantly, that I consider the Palestinians to be sub-human.

They had no right to kill innocent people based on a rumor.

Population

4. According to official estimates, the population of Palestine grew from 750,000 at the census of 1922 to 1,765,000 at the end of 1944. In this period the Jewish part of the population rose from 84,000 to 554,000, and from 13 to 31 percent of the whole. Three-fourths of this expansion of the Jewish community was accounted for by immigration. Meanwhile the Arabs, though their proportion of the total population was falling, had increased by an even greater number-the Moslems alone from 589,000 to 1,061,000.*

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

HUH?

Feel free to show where I once said they had no right to object or, even more importantly, that I consider the Palestinians to be sub-human.

They had no right to kill innocent people based on a rumor.

Population

4. According to official estimates, the population of Palestine grew from 750,000 at the census of 1922 to 1,765,000 at the end of 1944. In this period the Jewish part of the population rose from 84,000 to 554,000, and from 13 to 31 percent of the whole. Three-fourths of this expansion of the Jewish community was accounted for by immigration. Meanwhile the Arabs, though their proportion of the total population was falling, had increased by an even greater number-the Moslems alone from 589,000 to 1,061,000.*

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

That doesn't take into consideration illegal immigration. The UK tried to persuade different countries to prevent immigration into Palestine but to no avail.

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and Bush for them all along?

I don't recall that anyone said we can't kill terrorists. What we DID say, a worry expressed by just about every global leader on the planet, is that by invading Iraq, it would invite al Qaeda to Iraq and breed more terrorists than we were trying to kill. And guess what...

Forum List

Back