Killing on the rise again

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-30-police-summit_x.htm

Kids are killing more of each other lately. My theory is this is because liberals tell them it's okay to be losers, so they're self-esteem will be spared in they were to try to learn and failed in the process. I think these children should also get some gun training because when they shoot, they spray bullets all over the place and kill bystanders and even miss their intended targets sometimes. Some of the stray bullets go through walls and kill people in their homes while they're cooking dinner or watching TV. It would help if our construction companies would use bricks on the outside of houses and use bullet proof glass. Furthermore, I think it's up to the people walking on streets to be sure they avoid cross-fire.

Killing is on the rise because minorities are on the rise. These stories always leave out race because the press is very PC. But statistics are clear that blacks and Hispanics are OVERWHELMINGLY more likely to commit murder than whites and Asians.

If you doubt this, check the demographics of the cities mentioned in the story.

Again, this is why I live in the boonies where I can leave my windows open all night and when I leave for the day. The city closest to me, 1/2 hour away, has around 500,000 people and around 24 murders a year (mostly in one section downtown) so I consider it a great place to live.

Killing is on the rise because minorities are on the rise. These stories always leave out race because the press is very PC. But statistics are clear that blacks and Hispanics are OVERWHELMINGLY more likely to commit murder than whites and Asians.

If you doubt this, check the demographics of the cities mentioned in the story.

Killing is also on the rise because we have a budding drug war akin to that of the cocaine wars of the 80s. Methamphetamine is going to become the new cocaine. It's already becoming a big problem in East Coast cities and will spread across the country.

WJ is on to something here.

Little Rock, AR just had its 48th killing of the year, now that boy's and girls is BIG. Hell, there aren't a quarter of a million people living in that town. Course, 46 of those murders were BLACK, oh, the other two, Mexican,(both illegal) go figure.

WJ is on to something here.

Little Rock, AR just had its 48th killing of the year, now that boy's and girls is BIG. Hell, there aren't a quarter of a million people living in that town. Course, 46 of those murders were BLACK, oh, the other two, Mexican,(both illegal) go figure.

That's hilarious.

Killing is also on the rise because we have a budding drug war akin to that of the cocaine wars of the 80s. Methamphetamine is going to become the new cocaine. It's already becoming a big problem in East Coast cities and will spread across the country.

Will spread? More like "already has"! A lot of states now have restrictions on Sudafed or whatever you use to make meth.

Forum List

Back