Killing kids in or out of the womb is good, but in a public indoctrination station(school) is bad?

Killing the kids in or out of the womb is the same as killing them in public schools?

• I am a liberal, babies that survive a botched abortion are still to be killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a conservative and children are precious and needs the protections of the Constitution.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Senate Dems block bill to protect abortion survivors, calling it a GOP stunt
Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse sought unanimous consent to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."
So much for Liberals "are for the children"..

anti-abortion%2Bcomparison.jpg

Want to kill babies join the US military it's ok and republican and christians agree, kill those brown babies for a profit margin..

So your thread's premise is outlandish comparatives to make your religmo point?

Ok, ill play......I'm told we killed and/or maimed 50,000 children in the M.E. ,mostly via bombing raids

So...where's your God now?

~S~

So your thread's premise is outlandish comparatives to make your religmo point?

Ok, ill play......I'm told we killed and/or maimed 50,000 children in the M.E. ,mostly via bombing raids

So...where's your God now?

~S~
Waiting for the curtain call..

Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse sought unanimous consent to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."

I have several liberal friends, they don't really seem to ever be for the children. Some of them are though.

It depends, they are all different.

Some of them hate kids. The childless, vegan ones actually hate kids. They believe animals and the planet are more important than humanity and tend to be active misanthropes.

I have several liberal friends, they don't really seem to ever be for the children. Some of them are though.

It depends, they are all different.

Some of them hate kids. The childless, vegan ones actually hate kids. They believe animals and the planet are more important than humanity and tend to be active misanthropes.
I am a liberal and have raised four kids and a few of the neighbors kids....Now you know of one...Derps...No one I know has had an abortion that is a liberal...I do know of a church family where the daughter underage came up pregnant and the bump disappeared.

Who cares, if one wants an abortion they are going to get it. The issue is are they going to get backstreet abortions, like the old days, or are they going to get them in a clinic by a trained professional.

The stupidity of the right refusing BC pills in ins policies and shutting down PP are well plain ignorant. But they want to quit Title X.

Let the STDS prevail and soon there will be more abortions and death of the women trying to get one, but it doesn't affect the frickin rich does it??

Who cares, if one wants an abortion they are going to get it. The issue is are they going to get backstreet abortions, like the old days, or are they going to get them in a clinic by a trained professional.

The stupidity of the right refusing BC pills in ins policies and shutting down PP are well plain ignorant. But they want to quit Title X.

Let the STDS prevail and soon there will be more abortions and death of the women trying to get one, but it doesn't affect the frickin rich does it??
Isnt a back street abortion the same as a mentally ill liberal going into a school and post birth aborting school kids?

Forum List

Back