killing in order to prove ...

Criminal Law Reform
The Criminal Law Reform Project seeks to end harsh policies and racial inequities in the criminal justice system.

A way for criminals voices' to get heard..

Mass Incarceration
The program to end mass incarceration at the ACLU focuses on reducing the use of the criminal justice system to address social issues and substantially reducing the number of people behind bars.

Prisons are already being shut down..

National Security
The ACLU’s National Security Project is dedicated to ensuring that U.S. national security policies and practices are consistent with the Constitution, civil liberties, and human rights.

And the Constitution has already said that equal rights for humans despite where they come from.

Immigrants' Rights see above...
The fundamental constitutional protections of due process and equal protection embodied in our Constitution and Bill of Rights apply to every person, regardless of immigration status.

Could an immigration status be, illegal?

Religious Liberty
The ACLU strives to safeguard the First Amendment’s guarantee of religious liberty by ensuring that laws and governmental practices neither promote religion nor interfere with its free exercise.

So if the Government was to be seen praying to Jesus and students were seen praying to Jesus at schools, would that be an interference to other faiths? Or visa versa. If we see the President praying to Islam and we see the children praying to Islam, is that governmental interference? so basically, the government should not be seen doing anything religious. If someone wanted to take the ACLU with them to the Supreme Court to ask the Government to oblige the Lyndon b Johnson Act, then it might win.

Last edited:
501c3 Gag on Churches
and Lyndon Johnson

Lyndon Johnson masterminded the 501c3 gag on the political speech of churches. And clergy of all stripes bought his scam hook line and sinker based on the foolish belief they would save taxes if they signed up with a 501c3 application — for a not needed tax exemption 501c3 Gag on Churches and Lyndon Johnson | Church-and-State-in-America

The Restriction of Political Campaign Intervention by Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity. Violating this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes.

Certain activities or expenditures may not be prohibited depending on the facts and circumstances. For example, certain voter education activities (including presenting public forums and publishing voter education guides) conducted in a non-partisan manner do not constitute prohibited political campaign activity. In addition, other activities intended to encourage people to participate in the electoral process, such as voter registration and get-out-the-vote drives, would not be prohibited political campaign activity if conducted in a non-partisan manner.

The Restriction of Political Campaign Intervention by Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations

On the other hand, voter education or registration activities with evidence of bias that (a) would favor one candidate over another; (b) oppose a candidate in some manner; or (c) have the effect of favoring a candidate or group of candidates, will constitute prohibited participation or intervention.

Well anyhows.... churches and non for profits in America have no rights in saying anything about political campaign, either for or against, whether a campaign for presidency or a campaign for human rights.

So basically, the future is being held in non- 501(c)(3) individuals' responsibilites. And the ACLU is not a 501 c3 entity, is it? Which actually gives all Church and non-for profits an ease and rest to not have to get involved.

Contempt in your eyes
As I turn to kiss his lips
Broken I lie
All my feelings denied
Blood on your fist
Can you tell me why?
You in your false securities
Tear up my life
Condemning me

Name me an illness
Call me a sin
Never feel guilty
Never give in
Tell me why?
You and me together
Fighting for our love
Can you tell me why?

So true... so true... you are not an illness. you are not a sin. I can tell you why... the desires of the flesh....even the violence....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back