Killer cop forced to resign, may face murder charges!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
ARLINGTON, Tex. — A white rookie police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black college football player after the youth had broken into a car dealership in this Dallas suburb was fired on Tuesday for “inappropriate judgment” in his handling of the situation, officials said.

The Arlington police chief, Will D. Johnson, said that the officer, Brad Miller, 49, had been fired for making mistakes in the fatal shooting of Christian Taylor, 19, which included entering the building without his more experienced partner and which led to “an environment of cascading consequences.” Officer Miller was hired last fall and was still in training when the shooting occurred early Friday morning.

NY TIMES
Most law enforcement organizations set an age limit of 32 for rookies. Brad Miller was a rookie at 49? Hmmm!

ARLINGTON, Tex. — A white rookie police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black college football player after the youth had broken into a car dealership in this Dallas suburb was fired on Tuesday for “inappropriate judgment” in his handling of the situation, officials said.

The Arlington police chief, Will D. Johnson, said that the officer, Brad Miller, 49, had been fired for making mistakes in the fatal shooting of Christian Taylor, 19, which included entering the building without his more experienced partner and which led to “an environment of cascading consequences.” Officer Miller was hired last fall and was still in training when the shooting occurred early Friday morning.

NY TIMES
Most law enforcement organizations set an age limit of 32 for rookies. Brad Miller was a rookie at 49? Hmmm!

About the summer of the year 2003, I was told by quite of hourly employees in the PLANT NORTH sector....that I was going to be a Uniformed Plant Security Officer , and armed. A "Plant MP". Then after the hourly people mentioned it....so did the salary people.

After they did, Plant South personnel started mentioning it. As did the CEO and the Plant Operations Vice President. The CEO and Vice President for Operations did so, during the day.....just south east of Gate One. The CEO and V.P of Operations....told me I could be a Plant M.P ( Military Police ).

Funny thing is.....I have pictures of me, in Military Uniform, and a "M.P" brassard on my left shoulder. The people telling me I can be a "Plant M.P" ; is that just a coincidence?

With people you know drugging you with Psychotropics, MDMA like drugs, diuretics, amphetamines, barbiturates.....is it possible to get a unilateral job or promotion?

Is it possible, that after eating at relatives / friends residences, and restaurants....and feeling "High", and/or having a high heart rate, or feeling like you have no energy and strength.....like your body is jello ( like I felt the past three days ).....that one can carry a handgun on a professional level and receive a unilateral / lateral job promotion?

Is it possible that after the same people whom tell you that you can be a "Plant M.P" ; drug you at work ( coffee - doughnuts - other food )......and have people sell or give you you "Tainted" tobacco ( snuff - wintergreen pouches & Chewing Tobacco ) that you can receive a lateral / unilateral job or promotion?

Is it possible that the very people whom play mind and psyche games with you, manipulate your time, call in false emergency's, make you work hours upon hours of overtime to wear you out physically and mentally, and cause you much - much physical and mental duress is going to give you a unilateral / lateral job promotion ( Plant Military Police )?

Do the people whom tell you that you can be a "Plant M.P" not know that it has to be approved by senior Corporate Personnel ( In a large city far away), and that it would have to have approval from the insurance companies as well as the local union?

Do the people whom tell you can be a "Plant M.P" ( Military Police ) not know that one has to be certified - with knowledge of the laws of Powers of Arrest, Search and Seizure, Use Of Force....and many other topics. They would have to be qualified with the handgun....and would have to have yearly in service and training?

Some of these people - like the Plant CEO and Vice President of Operations make GREAT money and are educated ; they have College Degrees. You would have thought they would have known at least part of what I mentioned.

Beginning about the summer of the year 2003, I frequently passed a State Fire Marshals vehicle. Driving near work, arriving back in state from far north....near a metropolitan area about 35 minutes north of where I work. Driving near a gun shop about 35 minutes north....in a metropolis....I seen State Fire Marshals vehicles. **** This all started after I started working with a Sandy Blonde Haired female. ****
Was she trying to influence me to quit my job and join the Fire Marshals Office? She asked me, when I got my college degree..."What can you do with that?" And another Blonde Nurse telling me...."You need to leave here" on the phone. Yep....I believe that the sandy haired blonde nurse.....whom drove the red ford sedan - wanted me to quit my job and join the Fire Marshals Office. Why? --- I will keep that suspicion to myself --- !

Yep. Plant M.P ( Military Police ).

1. I get to carry a gun. ( Like I have never done that before ) = Miltary

2. I get to drive a vehicle with a lightbar on top, and a mobile radio. ( I do that now)

3. I get to work permanent night shift, like I like to work ( I like the PM shift ). I don't think you like me that much to let me pick my own shift.

I do not recall one thing that some people have told me, that has been correct or right. NOT ONE THING. And they continuously tell me things, about events....plant operations, future plans, about people ; thinking I will believe them. Some people tell others to give me a message, that has became obvious - so that does not count. I am talking about the primary insinuator.....the moron, whom keeps telling me lies and thinks I believe them.

Until then I will keep waiting on this "Plant M.P" job. And I will keep waiting on this Plant / Corporate Courier job I have been led to believe.

They....are only proving one of many things - THAT they do not know what they are talking about, and that does not surprise me.

I am holding my breath, and anxiously await my new career(s) that so many people have promised me. :rolleyes:

And they have to consider one thing - that on the "Personal Level " ( "Executive Protection"...as I have also been led to believe = Pictures of me and my Security Badge - in the Military, in my photo album at home ) and "One on One" level......THEY are not worth protecting, and are not intelligence enough to figure that out. :eusa_shifty:

I'm going to be a body guard......Oh Joy ! :bsflag:

Shadow 355

Last edited:

NY TIMES

About the summer of the year 2003, I was told by quite of hourly employees in the PLANT NORTH sector....that I was going to be a Uniformed Plant Security Officer , and armed. A "Plant MP". Then after the hourly people mentioned it....so did the salary people.

After they did, Plant South personnel started mentioning it. As did the CEO and the Plant Operations Vice President. The CEO and Vice President for Operations did so, during the day.....just south east of Gate One. The CEO and V.P of Operations....told me I could be a Plant M.P ( Military Police ).

Funny thing is.....I have pictures of me, in Military Uniform, and a "M.P" brassard on my left shoulder. The people telling me I can be a "Plant M.P" ; is that just a coincidence?

With people you know drugging you with Psychotropics, MDMA like drugs, diuretics, amphetamines, barbiturates.....is it possible to get a unilateral job or promotion?

Is it possible, that after eating at relatives / friends residences, and restaurants....and feeling "High", and/or having a high heart rate, or feeling like you have no energy and strength.....like your body is jello ( like I felt the past three days ).....that one can carry a handgun on a professional level and receive a unilateral / lateral job promotion?

Is it possible that after the same people whom tell you that you can be a "Plant M.P" ; drug you at work ( coffee - doughnuts - other food )......and have people sell or give you you "Tainted" tobacco ( snuff - wintergreen pouches & Chewing Tobacco ) that you can receive a lateral / unilateral job or promotion?

Is it possible that the very people whom play mind and psyche games with you, manipulate your time, call in false emergency's, make you work hours upon hours of overtime to wear you out physically and mentally, and cause you much - much physical and mental duress is going to give you a unilateral / lateral job promotion ( Plant Military Police )?

Do the people whom tell you that you can be a "Plant M.P" not know that it has to be approved by senior Corporate Personnel ( In a large city far away), and that it would have to have approval from the insurance companies as well as the local union?

Do the people whom tell you can be a "Plant M.P" ( Military Police ) not know that one has to be certified - with knowledge of the laws of Powers of Arrest, Search and Seizure, Use Of Force....and many other topics. They would have to be qualified with the handgun....and would have to have yearly in service and training?

Some of these people - like the Plant CEO and Vice President of Operations make GREAT money and are educated ; they have College Degrees. You would have thought they would have known at least part of what I mentioned.

Beginning about the summer of the year 2003, I frequently passed a State Fire Marshals vehicle. Driving near work, arriving back in state from far north....near a metropolitan area about 35 minutes north of where I work. Driving near a gun shop about 35 minutes north....in a metropolis....I seen State Fire Marshals vehicles. **** This all started after I started working with a Sandy Blonde Haired female. ****
Was she trying to influence me to quit my job and join the Fire Marshals Office? She asked me, when I got my college degree..."What can you do with that?" And another Blonde Nurse telling me...."You need to leave here" on the phone. Yep....I believe that the sandy haired blonde nurse.....whom drove the red ford sedan - wanted me to quit my job and join the Fire Marshals Office. Why? --- I will keep that suspicion to myself --- !

Yep. Plant M.P ( Military Police ).

1. I get to carry a gun. ( Like I have never done that before ) = Miltary

2. I get to drive a vehicle with a lightbar on top, and a mobile radio. ( I do that now)

3. I get to work permanent night shift, like I like to work ( I like the PM shift ). I don't think you like me that much to let me pick my own shift.

I do not recall one thing that some people have told me, that has been correct or right. NOT ONE THING. And they continuously tell me things, about events....plant operations, future plans, about people ; thinking I will believe them. Some people tell others to give me a message, that has became obvious - so that does not count. I am talking about the primary insinuator.....the moron, whom keeps telling me lies and thinks I believe them.

Until then I will keep waiting on this "Plant M.P" job. And I will keep waiting on this Plant / Corporate Courier job I have been led to believe.

They....are only proving one of many things - THAT they do not know what they are talking about, and that does not surprise me.

I am holding my breath, and anxiously await my new career(s) that so many people have promised me. :rolleyes:

And they have to consider one thing - that on the "Personal Level " ( "Executive Protection"...as I have also been led to believe = Pictures of me and my Security Badge - in the Military, in my photo album at home ) and "One on One" level......THEY are not worth protecting, and are not intelligence enough to figure that out. :eusa_shifty:

I'm going to be a body guard......Oh Joy ! :bsflag:

Shadow 355
I think you're going to make a fine police officer.

Forum List

Back