Kill them until they accept Islam

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
I did not say it.

Quran: Muhammad 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihâd in Allâh's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islâm), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allâh to continue in carrying out Jihâd against the disbelievers till they embrace Islâm (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allâh's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, He will never let their deeds be lost,[]

Amusing that the Surah is named after none other than Muhammad himself. Kind of interesting that Allah could certainly punish the disbeliever himself, assuming the same methods or methods with greater destruction as he is Allah, but instead order muslims to kill fight against disbelievers as a TEST?

Watch, no muslim that comes to this forum will answer this. If they, it would be interesting.

Islam.

What else is there to say?

Yurt said:
I did not say it.

Quran: Muhammad 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihâd in Allâh's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islâm), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allâh to continue in carrying out Jihâd against the disbelievers till they embrace Islâm (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allâh's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, He will never let their deeds be lost,[]

Amusing that the Surah is named after none other than Muhammad himself. Kind of interesting that Allah could certainly punish the disbeliever himself, assuming the same methods or methods with greater destruction as he is Allah, but instead order muslims to kill fight against disbelievers as a TEST?

Watch, no muslim that comes to this forum will answer this. If they, it would be interesting.

Islam.

What else is there to say?
I think this was proven during the times of the Barbary Pirates and the Ottoman invasions.

The Knight Templars understood there message very well. That why many went down fighting then surrendering to a religion of slavery and death. My brothers fighting this foe today understand this religion as well and will not hesitate to send these radicals to their deaths. When is the rest of the American people gonna wake up to this understanding of what we are really up against? Make no mistakes, this is the next crusade.

shepherdboy said:
The Knight Templars understood there message very well. That why many went down fighting then surrendering to a religion of slavery and death. My brothers fighting this foe today understand this religion as well and will not hesitate to send these radicals to their deaths. When is the rest of the American people gonna wake up to this understanding of what we are really up against? Make no mistakes, this is the next crusade.

I agree in many respects. While Bush was chastised when he used the word "crusade", it is a country fighting the evils of Islam. We may as well call it what it is. It may be even easier to justify than a war against terrorists.

1) Read the entire book before you critisize it.
2) Men can beat there wives only with a miswak branch which is usually 5-6 six inches long and can only be hit on her rear as to not hurt her or cause here pain. This book was revealed in 600-650 AC(so beating is definitly not practised)
The time was different.
3)During the time of muhammad the tribe of quraish and other tribes who all worshiped statues used to kill and persecute innocent muslim men and women so much that they had to leave mecca and go to medinah where they enjoined a diplomatic relationship with the jews. So was it wrong to kill these idolitors NO. However when the muslims conquered these armies and returned to mecca they didn't harm any of the innocent people and they kept no prisoners of war unlike what was done to them.
4)Christians follow the bible(revealed to jesus) and jews follow the torah(revealed to moses) however muslims follow the Qur aan (revealed to muhammad). Do they believe in jesus YES, do they believe in Moses YES, how about these books, do they believe in these books YES. So why do they not believe that Jesus is the son of God well that is simple. BECAUSE GOD NEVER SAID SO IN ANY OF HIS REVELATIONS. Mathew, Mark, Luke and John said so. They never even met JESUS in the first place. The first of them wrote 50 years after Jesus died but claimed that JESUS said he was the son of God. He didn't even say somebody told him, no he said that jesus said he was the son of god.
5)Christians believe in Abraham, Jews believe in Abraham and Muslims Believe in Abraham. He built the Ka' ba for the first time yet the only people who respect abraham enough to visit his structure once a year, and even mimic the sacrificing of his son, are the MUSLIMS.

What we have learnt is that we mustn't talk smack about what we don't know. Also that the initial revelations from god which defines religion was revealed over a long period of time and sent to different prophets (in islam Adam the First and Muhammad the Last). In the qur aan it was revealed to have 120,000 prophets between Adam and Muhammad. Jesus was mentioned in the Qur aan more times than Muhammad.
Finally, get and original copy of the Holy Qur aan with both arabic and english in it. If the book is spelt with a K(Koran) you got the wrong book.Qur aan.

I thank defender12 for this

Gregsmith said:
1) Read the entire book before you critisize it.
assuming you mean the koran. I've read some of it, by no means all. At the same time, seems it's written by time, not author?
2) Men can beat there (sic) wives only with a miswak branch which is usually 5-6 six inches long and can only be hit on her rear as to not hurt her or cause here pain. (so beating is definitly not practised)This book was revealed in 600-650 AC The time was different.
If this were true, why bother? If not used to cause pain, why the subterfuge?
3)During the time of muhammad the tribe of quraish and other tribes who all worshiped statues used to kill and persecute innocent muslim men and women so much that they had to leave mecca and go to medinah where they enjoined a diplomatic relationship with the jews. So was it wrong to kill these idolitors NO. However when the muslims conquered these armies and returned to mecca they didn't harm any of the innocent people and they kept no prisoners of war unlike what was done to them.
Ok, so when you come to the 1990's and beyond, the excuse for blowing up the Buddhist sculptures? I mean beyond being neandrathals?

Why do the 'conquering Muslims' feel compeled to kill, destroy? Hmm, let's see, you haven't won or kept anything for how long? You are led by losers? The general population are too lost or less than intelligent to come up with a plan †ø get along?

4)Christians follow the bible(revealed to jesus)
revealed idiocy. Nothing was 'revealed' to Jesus. Jesus was and is and always will be God. God does not need anything revealed.

and jews follow the torah(revealed to moses) however muslims follow the Qur aan (revealed to muhammad). Do they believe in jesus YES, do they believe in Moses YES, how about these books, do they believe in these books YES. So why do they not believe that Jesus is the son of God well that is simple. BECAUSE GOD NEVER SAID SO IN ANY OF HIS REVELATIONS.
Blaspheme. Going to cut off your head! Damnation to you! God the Father declares, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased." "Never Alone" Matthew 3:13-17
Mathew, Mark, Luke and John said so.
already proven wrong.
They never even met JESUS in the first place. The first of them wrote 50 years after Jesus died but claimed that JESUS said he was the son of God. He didn't even say somebody told him, no he said that jesus said he was the son of god.
You are damned! Fatwa on your head! Infidel!!!
5)Christians believe in Abraham, Jews believe in Abraham and Muslims Believe in Abraham. He built the Ka' ba for the first time yet the only people who respect abraham enough to visit his structure once a year, and even mimic the sacrificing of his son, are the MUSLIMS.
wrong and the reason Muslims make such a deal out of it is for show. A very shallow show it is.
What we have learnt is that we mustn't talk smack about what we don't know.
Obviously you haven't learned squat.
Also that the initial revelations from god which defines religion was revealed over a long period of time and sent to different prophets (in islam Adam the First and Muhammad the Last). In the qur aan it was revealed to have 120,000 prophets between Adam and Muhammad. Jesus was mentioned in the Qur aan more times than Muhammad.
Finally, get and original copy of the Holy Qur aan with both arabic and english in it. If the book is spelt with a K(Koran) you got the wrong book.Qur aan.

I thank defender12 for this
Muhammad was a pedophile, and not a prophet.

Forum List

Back