Kill the Rich

No rich person has ever taken money from me.

The only people who want more of my money are those that make less than I do.

LOL They take more from you than any tax scheme could ever do.
How? Did Bill Gates come to my house, put a gun to my head, and make me buy Office 2010?

corporate-image.jpg

Yes; figuratively-speaking. MS did it by dominating the OS platform. (Word Perfect, Wordstar, etc, never had a chance.) You see, in "bidness," shit ya'll Righties talk about ad nasseum, yet haven't the basest fucking grasp of, they have a deal we call: leverage, which tends to force the sale of certain company's products. No shit.

Maybe this'll help: Take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm.

You'll be all knowledgeable and shit, about bidness.

Last edited:
Government price controls are surely what we need..............You know, to be fair to the oppressed, victimized, helpless bunch...........

How? Did Bill Gates come to my house, put a gun to my head, and make me buy Office 2010?

corporate-image.jpg

Yes; figuratively-speaking. MS did it by dominating the OS platform. (Word Perfect, Wordstar, etc, never had a chance.) You see, in "bidness," shit ya'll Righties talk about ad nasseum, yet haven't the basest fucking grasp of, they have a deal we call: leverage, which tends to force the sale of certain company's products. No shit.

Maybe this'll help: Take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm.

Really? Gates FORCED me to buy Office. There's no free open-source software available called OpenOffice. WordPerfect isn't published anymore. There are no other office productivity suites out there. The only office suite is Microsoft's.

Your ignorance is matched only by your unmerited arrogance.

corporate-image.jpg

Really? Gates FORCED me to buy Office. There's no free open-source software available called OpenOffice. WordPerfect isn't published anymore. There are no other office productivity suites out there. The only office suite is Microsoft's.

Yes (by limiting your alternatives; also getting PC-makers to add a trial copy if they want an OEM license for the OS they must have in order to compete.)

So, once again, take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm.

Yes (by limiting your alternatives; also getting PC-makers to add a trial copy if they want an OEM license for the OS they must have in order to compete.)

So, once again, take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm.

Or just get a "job" as a civil servant, social worker, or community organizer and become truly enlightened...............lol

corporate-image.jpg

And as an aside, it helps to start with basic facts, or the one fact that matters, before we can move on: you're an idiot. Really you are. That's not opinion nor conjecture. Patently fucking stupid = Daveman. The math on that is solid.

BTW, in re: Take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm. (tip: I already did.)

Last edited:

Or just get a "job" as a civil servant, social worker, or community organizer and become truly enlightened...............lol

Sure; if politics is your preferred, and kicking the shit out of GOP wannbes is your desire, that seems a proven formula.

Good of you to notice, and parse. You're improving.

corporate-image.jpg

Oddly enough, I elected to use their software and then went on and sold my companies. Currently, working on the fourth.

Really?

How much of my money has a rich person taken from me?

Now I know that the feds have taken over 50K from me in taxes in 2012 but not one dime was taken by a rich person.

You must be one of those who blame price spikes entirely on the government.

What you don't understand is that if some random company raises the price of something no one from that company will come to my house with guns and force me to buy it.

But the government will waste the money it takes from me and then if I don't pay up more they will surround my house with people sporting automatic weapons and threaten to kill me.

I have more to fear from the fucking government than I do from Bill Gates.

corporate-image.jpg

Oddly enough, I elected to use their software and then went on and sold my companies. Currently, working on the fourth.

Not odd, if you know something about business and market leverage. You think you elected to use it, but not really much of a choice. Word dominates since Windows displaced the stronger rivals in shrink-wrapped* DOS word processing apps, which suffered when Windows functionality became necessary, and MS was waaaaay ahead ... not to mention a novel, nay brilliant, risk: Office (for a few bucks more, give them everything ... which also sends Lotus 123, QuattroPro, etc, packing). Then once you own the enterprise app market, due to your leverage owning the OS market, you even have new influence on the OS market (Mac/Apple desperately needs Office Mac, and that's a threat MS could hold over Apple, and did, quite well.)

*Online / OpenSource is shit, for the VAST majority of enterprise users. IT depts simply will not implement a product that lacks the backend support. Some will go Linux, and open source, but they're a minority to an extent that they're not even on the radar.

Plus, you know you needed Office, since files emialed to you are either PDF or MS Office formats. Be real.

Last edited:
The horror! We all know that a true American must shamelessly, even proudly, kiss rich man ass or be branded a commie.

No you don't have to kiss anyone's ass.

You should stop wanting to take what's not yours though.

It's high time you guys quit knee-jerking to the defense of the wrong people, the bankers especially, because they will ruin any or all of you for a quick buck.

Only if your greed allows them to.

Dont ask for your money to make you money and you wont have to worry about how they can hurt you.

It's high time you guys quit knee-jerking to the defense of the wrong people, the bankers especially, because they will ruin any or all of you for a quick buck.

No rich person has ever taken money from me.

The only people who want more of my money are those that make less than I do.

I cant speak for you..

But for me?

Other than taxes, every dime I have spent in my 55 years was by choice.

Who forces you to pay the "rich man"? And why do you let them get away with it?

Not odd, if you know something about business and market leverage. You think you elected to use it, but not really much of a choice. Word dominates since Windows displaced the stronger rivals in shrink-wrapped* DOS word processing apps, which suffered when Windows functionality became necessary, and MS was waaaaay ahead ... not to mention a novel, nay brilliant, risk: Office (for a few bucks more, give them everything ... which also sends Lotus 123, QuattroPro, etc, packing). Then once you own the enterprise app market, due to your leverage owning the OS market, you even have new influence on the OS market (Mac/Apple desperately needs Office Mac, and that's a threat MS could hold over Apple, and did, quite well.)

*Online / OpenSource is shit, for the VAST majority of enterprise users. IT depts simply will not implement a product that lacks the backend support. Some will go Linux, and open source, but they're a minority to an extent that they're not even on the radar.

Plus, you know you needed Office, since files emialed to you are either PDF or MS Office formats. Be real.

You're simply stating market competition. I use both of them to my advantage as a tool to further my endeavors in petroleum engineering ie total depth, reservoir volume, bbls, and so on.

You're simply stating market competition. I use both of them to my advantage as a tool to further my endeavors in petroleum engineering ie total depth, reservoir volume, bbls, and so on.

Actually anti-competitive forces.

Last edited:

As I just proved, my alternatives aren't limited.

So, take a remedial reading class, then learn how to click on links, and read what's given to you. Learn how the real world really works. Then, and ONLY then, can you stop being a dumbass.

And as an aside, it helps to start with basic facts, or the one fact that matters, before we can move on: you're an idiot. Really you are. That's not opinion nor conjecture. Patently fucking stupid = Daveman. The math on that is solid.

BTW, in re: Take an intro 101 class, then get all excited and shit, and then continue on to an MBA. Finally, get a high fallutin' job in bidness for some decades, and learn how shit really works. Works like a charm. (tip: I already did.)
You already did?

Don't they teach you to read in business school? Because if they did, you'd have seen where I proved your vacuous claims about MS limiting choices in business software are absolute bullshit.

Tip: You are not as smart as you've fooled yourself into believing. But in your defense, it's only because you're stupid and gullible.

Moron.

You already did?

Don't they teach you to read in business school? Because if they did, you'd have seen where I proved your vacuous claims about MS limiting choices in business software are absolute bullshit.

Tip: You are not as smart as you've fooled yourself into believing. But in your defense, it's only because you're stupid and gullible.

Moron.

No; that's handled in grade schools, since reading ability would be among the many requirements to get into a decent business school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back