Kill the Rich

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
In a December 2nd speech just recently made public, Karen Lewis, president of the Chicago Teachers Union, placed mass murder on the table as a political tactic for union movement. Carefully steering clear of actually calling for violence, Ms. Lewis noted that in the past, union leaders had not shied away from advocating killing the rich. She also noted that conditions today, in her view, are reminiscent of that same era. But the time is not ready, yet. From the Chicagoist website:

"The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just - off with their heads. They were seriously talking about that."

The comment drew laughs and some scattered applause before Lewis added, "I don't think we're at that point. The key is that they think nothing of killing us. They think nothing about putting us in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions."

The Daily Caller describes what happened next:

Once the laughter subsided, Lewis clarified that she didn't think today's unions were "at that point." She did maintain, however, that rich people are guilty of endorsing violence against teachers.

"The thing is, [the rich] think nothing about killing us," she said. "They think nothing about putting our people in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions."

She cited the fact that not all Chicago schools have air conditioning as evidence that the union's opponents want teachers to work in dangerous conditions.......

Blog: Teachers Union Head: Kill the Rich

They grow some mindless shitheads up chicago way, eh ????????? lol

The irony is that retired public employees ARE the rich in this country, receiving lifetime benefits worth millions of dollars.

The horror! We all know that a true American must shamelessly, even proudly, kiss rich man ass or be branded a commie.

In a December 2nd speech just recently made public, Karen Lewis, president of the Chicago Teachers Union, placed mass murder on the table as a political tactic for union movement. Carefully steering clear of actually calling for violence, Ms. Lewis noted that in the past, union leaders had not shied away from advocating killing the rich. She also noted that conditions today, in her view, are reminiscent of that same era. But the time is not ready, yet. From the Chicagoist website:

"The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just - off with their heads. They were seriously talking about that."

The comment drew laughs and some scattered applause before Lewis added, "I don't think we're at that point. The key is that they think nothing of killing us. They think nothing about putting us in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions."

The Daily Caller describes what happened next:

Once the laughter subsided, Lewis clarified that she didn't think today's unions were "at that point." She did maintain, however, that rich people are guilty of endorsing violence against teachers.

"The thing is, [the rich] think nothing about killing us," she said. "They think nothing about putting our people in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions."

She cited the fact that not all Chicago schools have air conditioning as evidence that the union's opponents want teachers to work in dangerous conditions.......

Blog: Teachers Union Head: Kill the Rich

They grow some mindless shitheads up chicago way, eh ????????? lol

Regarding the bolded, school isn't in session in the summer when the temps are the hottest.

I wonder if she knows that local property taxes pay for schools in the area. Obviously there aren't many rich people to demonize in these areas that are dangerous and without air conditioning otherwise the funds would be there.

In other words, it would be the child to parents who scrape by bitching that their parents want to put them in harm's way.

Last edited:
It wasn't the "rich and wealthy," but members of the teaching profession whom "LogikAndReazon" and conservatives enjoy going out of their way to bash, that repeatedly put their lives on line to protect their students at Newtown.

"LogikAndReazon" and his ilk can crawl back under the rocks where they came from!

Last edited:
The horror! We all know that a true American must shamelessly, even proudly, kiss rich man ass or be branded a commie.

No you don't have to kiss anyone's ass.

You should stop wanting to take what's not yours though.

It's high time you guys quit knee-jerking to the defense of the wrong people, the bankers especially, because they will ruin any or all of you for a quick buck.

It wasn't the "rich and wealthy," but members of the profession that "LogikAndReazon" and conservatives enjoy going out of their way to bash, who repeatedly put their lives on line to protect their students at Newtown.

"LogikAndReazon" and his ilk can crawl back under the rocks where they came from!

School Teachers..................The latest in a long line of "oppressed" victims...........

It wasn't the "rich and wealthy," but members of the profession that "LogikAndReazon" and conservatives enjoy going out of their way to bash, who repeatedly put their lives on line to protect their students at Newtown.

School Teachers..................The latest in a long line of "oppressed" victims...........

Teachers= spoiled and selfish.
The rich= oppressed victims.

"Repeatedly put their lives on [the] line to protect their students?" What a load of crap- Teachers are less likely to be killed in the line of duty than fry cooks. Do you think we should make them uniformed police officers with full Health & Safety retirement benefits? Then they could retire after 30 years at 90% of their salaries (tax free if they claim disability due to cancer, heart disease or stress).

It's high time you guys quit knee-jerking to the defense of the wrong people, the bankers especially, because they will ruin any or all of you for a quick buck.

No rich person has ever taken money from me.

The only people who want more of my money are those that make less than I do.

Our sainted public school educators are statistically more likely to sexually abuse the kiddies than even the Catholic clergy.................

So lets not turn these publicly employed little darlings into martyrs just yet..........

LOL They take more from you than any tax scheme could ever do.

Really?

How much of my money has a rich person taken from me?

Now I know that the feds have taken over 50K from me in taxes in 2012 but not one dime was taken by a rich person.

So, therefore, you deserve what you haven't earned.

Right?

As if any occutards had something to lose from those conspiratorial bankers.............pathetic losers

How? Did Bill Gates come to my house, put a gun to my head, and make me buy Office 2010?

corporate-image.jpg

Really?

How much of my money has a rich person taken from me?

Now I know that the feds have taken over 50K from me in taxes in 2012 but not one dime was taken by a rich person.

You must be one of those who blame price spikes entirely on the government.

Forum List

Back