Kill the INcome tax and you will kill health care reform.

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
We need to get rid of the income tax amendment. When you do that we will be killing two birds with one stone. We will kill the dreaded income tax and kill anyway they can enforce this bill.

thirty-seven states can call a convention and kill the income tax.

We need to get rid of the income tax amendment. When you do that we will be killing two birds with one stone. We will kill the dreaded income tax and kill anyway they can enforce this bill.

fi04.jpg

De plane, de plane!

it's a hard life, kid, and it's even harder when you're stupid.

write it on your hand so you don't forget.

fi04.jpg

De plane, de plane!

I think the quote was: "Zee Plane, Zee Plane".

But I might be wrong on that.

Immie

• Banned

it's a hard life, kid, and it's even harder when you're stupid.

write it on your hand so you don't forget.

What a dipshit your are.

We're running a 1.3 trillion dollar budget deficit or something around there and have a 12 trillion dollar debt, and you want to eliminate the income tax.

Great plan!

:thup:

• Banned
We're running a 1.3 trillion dollar budget deficit or something around there and have a 12 trillion dollar debt, and you want to eliminate the income tax.

Great plan!

I really don't give a shit about the government's problems. THere obligations that they create for themselves are not my burden. Its theirs.

Great plan!

I really don't give a shit about the government's problems. THere obligations that they create for themselves are not my burden. Its theirs.

Does every kid have a pony in your fantasy land?

Great plan!

Kill the income tax (which is neither an equitable form of taxation nor easy to enforce i.e. there are a hell of a lot of evaders) and replace it with something like the Fair Tax which is revenue neutral.

Immie

Great plan!

You are the government, idiotard, and your share of the debt is roughly $40k.

And like it or not, the overwhelming majority of this debt was run up under Republican presidencies, notably Reagan and Dubya.

Great plan!

Kill the income tax (which is neither an equitable form of taxation nor easy to enforce i.e. there are a hell of a lot of evaders) and replace it with something like the Fair Tax which is revenue neutral.

Immie

Start getting most of our revenue from tariffs like we did in the early days! There's an effort I could get behind. :beer:

Great plan!

Take a civics course, kid.

They are us.

Great plan!

Immie

Start getting most of our revenue from tariffs like we did in the early days! There's an effort I could get behind. :beer:

I highly doubt we could provide enough income to feed the monstrosity we have created through tariffs.

I'm for the Fair Tax as you can probably tell. One big reason is that it collects taxes from those who illegally reside in the U.S. and those who participate in illegal trades i.e. drug dealing and prostitution. Not to mention the fact that it makes the collection of taxes a hell of a lot less complicated.

Immie

Great plan!

And like it or not, the overwhelming majority of this debt was run up under Republican presidencies, notably Reagan and Dubya.

Talk about fantasy island . . . .

You, along with every other U.S. citizen, owe a portion of the total debt. To your personal balance sheet, add $184,000 in debt. Since children and pensioners don’t produce, what about a family’s burden? Your liability, and that of every “average” family, is $483,000. That is real debt that you will have to address. Every time you hear the deficit go up by $1 trillion, you will have to pay an additional $3,300!

How Much of the Federal Debt Do You Owe?

And this is before the clusterfuckhealthcaretakover happened.

You, along with every other U.S. citizen, owe a portion of the total debt. To your personal balance sheet, add $184,000 in debt. Since children and pensioners don’t produce, what about a family’s burden? Your liability, and that of every “average” family, is $483,000. That is real debt that you will have to address. Every time you hear the deficit go up by $1 trillion, you will have to pay an additional $3,300!

I've seen this report before, it includes future liabilities and is highly speculative.

I agree we each will owe more than $40k, but I get that number from total existing debt only.

I've seen this report before, it includes future liabilities and is highly speculative.

I agree we each will owe more than $40k, but I get that number from total existing debt only.

Could be . . . . but we are in deep, deep shit anyway.

Friday, March 26, 2010
CBO report: Debt will rise to 90% of GDP

David M. Dickson

President Obama's fiscal 2011 budget will generate nearly $10 trillion in cumulative budget deficits over the next 10 years, $1.2 trillion more than the administration projected, and raise the federal debt to 90 percent of the nation's economic output by 2020, the Congressional Budget Office reported Thursday.

In its 2011 budget, which the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released Feb. 1, the administration projected a 10-year deficit total of $8.53 trillion. After looking it over, CBO said in its final analysis, released Thursday, that the president's budget would generate a combined $9.75 trillion in deficits over the next decade.

"An additional $1.2 trillion in debt dumped on [GDP] to our children makes a huge difference," said Brian Riedl, a budget analyst at the conservative Heritage Foundation. "That represents an additional debt of $10,000 per household above and beyond the federal debt they are already carrying."

The federal public debt, which was $6.3 trillion ($56,000 per household) when Mr. Obama entered office amid an economic crisis, totals $8.2 trillion ($72,000 per household) today, and it's headed toward $20.3 trillion (more than $170,000 per household) in 2020, according to CBO's deficit estimates.

That figure would equal 90 percent of the estimated gross domestic product in 2020, up from 40 percent at the end of fiscal 2008. By comparison, America's debt-to-GDP ratio peaked at 109 percent at the end of World War II, while the ratio for economically troubled Greece hit 115 percent last year....

CBO report: Debt will rise to 90% of GDP - Washington Times

Great plan!

Where did we get the idea that I am the government? I wonder if I can walk into the nearest federal building and start making demands. Since I am the government they would naturally oblige me in my demands.

Immie

I highly doubt we could provide enough income to feed the monstrosity we have created through tariffs.

I'm for the Fair Tax as you can probably tell. One big reason is that it collects taxes from those who illegally reside in the U.S. and those who participate in illegal trades i.e. drug dealing and prostitution. Not to mention the fact that it makes the collection of taxes a hell of a lot less complicated.

Immie

If you are talking about a national sales tax then I am for that because it will make domestic manufacturing more competitive against foreign companies. It gives them a reason to stay since they will be operating tax free because moving to another country means they will have to pay all the taxes their. This gives them an incentive to stay here and be more competitive in the world market.

Forum List

Back