Kill the Dutch Royals?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Who the fuck would do this?

The speeding car, already dented apparently from catapulting bystanders into the air, passed within a few meters of the open-topped bus carrying Queen Beatrix and her family down a parade route, then smashed into a stone monument.

"I think that it has become clear that this happened with premeditation," Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said.
-Police: Dutch royals targeted in deadly crash - Europe- msnbc.com

Oh, an otherwise 'normal' man...

The motive for the attack was unclear. Dutch media, citing neighbors, said the assailant recently was fired from his job and was to be evicted from his home. Police identified him as a 38-year-old Dutch man with no history of mental illness or police record, but they would not release his name.

no mental illness or criminal record?

go figure

The Dutch love their Queen Beatrice. So practical and unpretentious.
She does have odd taste in hats though. Perhaps her hat ticked him off.

The speeding car, already dented apparently from catapulting bystanders into the air, passed within a few meters of the open-topped bus carrying Queen Beatrix and her family down a parade route, then smashed into a stone monument.

"I think that it has become clear that this happened with premeditation," Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said.

pssst perhaps she gave him the finger in CSCP?

pssst perhaps she gave him the finger in CSCP?

McFarty as a Dutch Royal? hmmm, I always did consider him a queen. :lol:

Forum List

Back