Kill Profit In Health Care!!! I Agree with El Rushbo

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Kill Profit In Health Care!!! I Agree with El Rushbo...on some level

Kill the profit in health care -- payments -- insurance. Rush has it backwards on some level (go figure), as he says people want to take the profit out of Doctors providing health care. :cuckoo: and he further warps the minds of the wingers who believe the shit that dribbles from his lips. We can get rid of profit in many areas of health care.

Switzerland has.

We can try and tweak the Swiss model to fit an overall retooling of the American health care delivery and payment systems.

Why not? Switzerland is a Capitalist Democracy as we are.
Five Capitalist Democracies & How They Do It | Sick Around The World | FRONTLINE | PBS

Interviews - Pascal Couchepin | Sick Around The World | FRONTLINE | PBS

... One of the problems we have in America is that many people -- it's a huge number of people -- go bankrupt because of medical bills; some studies say 700,000 people a year. How many people in Switzerland go bankrupt because of medical bills?

Nobody. Doesn't happen. It would be a huge scandal if it happens.

Output meaning the quality of care?​

The quality. ... Somebody who lives in France, and who is very well-acquainted with the system, told me, "If I get ill, I would prefer to be in Switzerland rather than in France." Although France is a very good system, but probably the comfort is better in Switzerland. France was ahead of us not because of the quality of the services but because of the way premium are paid.

The fairness?​

The fairness notion. [We] consider that it is fair as we do it, but according to these criteria, this French public health system, [which] is paid through taxes, is more fair than the Swiss system, [in which] premiums are paid per head. You are rich or not rich, you pay the same premium according to your age, not according to your wealth. I think [this] system is very good, good quality. Most of the people are satisfied. It is one of the only systems in Europe which is not near bankrupt.

In other words, the premiums are paying the bills.

Yes. And if the costs increase, you increase the premiums. In countries [such] as France, where the financing of the system is through the public taxes, you have political decisions to take, and you wait from time to time, and so they have great deficits. In Switzerland, the system not only [has] no deficit, they have even reserves, provisions --

Last edited:
Dante you're not making any sense. Are monkeys clicking away at your keyboard?

el Rushbo
your pal

keeps distorting what people say and tools like you repeat his gibberish as dogmatic truth

Take profit out of health care = not for profit health insurance with a single payer

Why not? It would not affect medicine or medical research

Do you mean health care or health insurance.

You sheep get the two mixed up all the time.

el Rushbo
your pal

keeps distorting what people say and tools like you repeat his gibberish as dogmatic truth

Take profit out of health care = not for profit health insurance with a single payer

I still remember when El Rushbo (or as I like to call him- oxyRush) was taken to the hospital in Hawaii complaining of chest pains. He was then given a clean bill of health, discharged and presented w/ a $20,000 bill for services rendered. He then said the system worked splendidly :rofl:

el Rushbo
your pal

I still remember when El Rushbo (or as I like to call him- oxyRush) was taken to the hospital in Hawaii complaining of chest pains. He was then given a clean bill of health, discharged and presented w/ a $20,000 bill for services rendered. He then said the system worked splendidly :rofl:

Which he payed out of pocket.

No need to worry....................Obamas CommieCare will do just that..............

Medical services will be provided with the same cost effeciency as the post office, amtrak, medicare and medicaid..............Patriotically at severe losses....................lol

For one thing Dainty is lying....

Rush was proving a point, he never said we should actually get rid of for profit healthcare.

Dainty is dilusional.

thank you for actually knowing what El Rushbo was saying and missing teh point I was proving. :eusa_clap:

El Rushbo was saying Liberals wanted to kill profit in health care.. Dante agreed ... on some level. Dante clarified what El Rushbo was lying about...

No. Dante has never confused the distinctions. El Rushbo has lied and twisted things and people like you are the ones who get confused. When you listen to wingnut mouthpieces and lies, you get dumber than shit

Did Jesus charge for healing the sick?

Did Jesus have malpractice insurance, college bills, and the American govt to deal with?

Of course he did not. If he did would Jesus have charged for healing the sick? But that's not the point, United Health Care and the rest of the Insurance Companies don't pay for medical school and likely are self insured, everyday they have to deal the the American Government. That's the point.

el Rushbo
your pal

Which he payed out of pocket.

Did he? Provide a link, please. Since he belongs to a Union, my guess is he did not pay out of pocket.

Forum List

Back