Kill, Kill, Kill....

Once again, the standard of debate on this forum seems stuck at the level of homophobia, racism and hatred. In Todd's case - all three at once.

Which is a shame, because I think the idea that Arafat might have been killed by someone is really interesting. I'm not convinced it is worth digging him up because I can't see that it changes much even if they can prove he was in some way contaminated with radioactice material. It's a giant step from that to establishing who murdered him and when and why.

Given his age and poor health, why would anyone have bothered to murder him anyway?

Or was he killed the same way and for the same reason Stalin was killed?

Didn't they already dig him up? Whatever became of that?

Once again, the standard of debate on this forum seems stuck at the level of homophobia, racism and hatred. In Todd's case - all three at once.

Which is a shame, because I think the idea that Arafat might have been killed by someone is really interesting. I'm not convinced it is worth digging him up because I can't see that it changes much even if they can prove he was in some way contaminated with radioactice material. It's a giant step from that to establishing who murdered him and when and why.

Given his age and poor health, why would anyone have bothered to murder him anyway?

Why is it that when ever you post, you are crying about something?

Toastman -

At the time we come to accept anti-Semitism, homphobia and racism as being simply the norm and something undeserving of comment, we become agents of those who seek to hate and oppress.

Those of us on this board who are not motivated by hatred of some form or another should address hate speech whenever and wherever we see it, reagrdless of who posts it.

Why is it that when ever you post, you are crying about something?
I bet you he walks with a tissue in his hand all day. LOL

Enlarge PhotoPalestinian leader Yasser Arafat …
French prosecutors have opened a murder enquiry into Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's 2004 death near Paris following claims he may have died of polonium poisoning, sources close to the matter told AFP Tuesday.

The probe comes after Arafat's family launched legal action in France last month following reports the veteran Palestinian leader may have died from radioactive polonium.

Arafat's widow Suha and his daughter Zawra lodged a murder complaint on July 31 in the Paris suburb of Nanterre. Arafat died at age 75 at a military hospital near Paris in 2004.

France opens enquiry into claims of Arafat poisoning - Yahoo! News

"A judicial murder enquiry has been opened, as expected following the complaint from Mrs. Arafat," a source close to the matter told AFP. Another source confirmed the probe had been opened.

The Palestinian Authority hailed the move.

"We welcome this decision and (Palestinian) president Mahmud Abbas has officially asked French President Francois Hollande to help us to investigate the circumstances of the martyrdom of late president Arafat," senior Palestinian official Saeb Erakat told AFP in Ramallah.

Allegations that the Nobel Peace laureate was poisoned were resurrected last month after Al-Jazeera news channel broadcast an investigation in which experts said they found high levels of polonium on his personal effects.

I thought his butt buddies anly gave him AIDS?
They gave him polonium too?

Boy, those Egyptian Muslim homos sure are kinky.
Ha ha ha. I think I found the culprit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXo8X7LK95M]Yasser Arafat _ Kiss - YouTube[/ame]

I bet you he walks with a tissue in his hand all day. LOL

Hey, you're the one who devotes most of his posting to discussions about having sex with animals.

What do you need the tissue for, by the way?
Shadap oh densest of morons. I was referring to your whining. You have a dirty mind. NEG.

3tntl6.jpg

Last edited:
I THOUGHT THE US hired Dahlan to kill him! THAT IS WHY HE IS IN HIDING! HE was the US boy to do dirty deeds, all that resurrection in Gaza he orchestrated!

Last edited:

I haven't heard anything or kept up with events but I still think they should have properly hung the critter before replanting him.

I haven't heard anything or kept up with events but I still think they should have properly hung the critter before replanting him.
P.S. - Along with with Abu Mazen. You see, it's not about hate or racism on my part. It's because I can never get Munich out of my mind.

Forum List

Back