Kill:Casualty Rate-Something To Write Home About

NATO AIR said:
well some things have happened here and with folks in the military, who have stressed looking at issues with common sense

that's what many people do here

i still disagree quite a bit both here and there, but the common sense theme is very powerful and opens up a lot of doors to reality i hadn't seen before.

other things are just me growing up and seeing for myself the effects of what is happening in the world today (WOT, poverty, corruption, government inepititude, etc etc) in the US and other nations

i'm staking out my positions :) gimme some more time, by january we'll be in better shape

Nato, don't know what state is 'home', but please tell me you are not voting for Kerry, please! :banana2:

no remember my post two months ago..
i vote for bush

i admire mr. kerry and don't think he's a bastard like some people do, but i cannot vote for him. he lost me long ago (if he ever had me)

NATO AIR said:
no remember my post two months ago..
i vote for bush

i admire mr. kerry and don't think he's a bastard like some people do, but i cannot vote for him. he lost me long ago (if he ever had me)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

NATO AIR said:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8581

that's the post where i talked about voting for bush

i do hope that there are substantial improvements in the way pres. bush implements his policies and communicates them to the outside world.

among many things... but its still bush in 04.

You sound as committed, which is very, as I. With that said, I have my concerns about him, though I figure they are different than yours. Where I believe we can both be reassured, he agrees about Dafur and other problems with today's world. You might laugh, but I think he worries for the same reasons that I'm awake so early in this morning.

he may very well, i cringe at those who scoff at his religious transformation (giving up alcohol and commiting to God, marriage and improving the world through his actions) because i do believe he cares as well. i have seen religion and love do amazing things to people and make them far better people than they could be before.

New Topics

Forum List

Back