kill bill vol 1

manu1959 said:
just watched it last night.............loved it!

hi said1

It was great. The fight scene at the beginning with Vivca Fox was awesome. Daryl Hanna had a great part too, not in enough scenes though. Michael Madsen hot as usual.

Said1 said:
It was great. The fight scene at the beginning with Vivca Fox was awesome. Daryl Hanna had a great part too, not in enough scenes though. Michael Madsen hot as usual.

i like the scene vs crazy 88s....you may leave but leave the limbs you have lost

Said1 said:
:laugh: A little too much decapitation for my taste though, even poor Lucy gets the top cut off!

i loved it.....the girl that looses her arm right at the begining was pricless

ever seen natural born killers? opening scene when the redneck gets his ass kicked ..........."am i sexy now?" :rock:

Said1 said:

Agreed!!! I thought the fight scene between Uma and the teenaged bodyguard was fab as well. Very stylishly done as per usual for Tarantino.

Just saw Vol II the other night and I think I liked that one just as much. Especially the scene in which she digs her self out of the coffin, and the last scene with Bill the dialog was very.. sort of engaging for lack of a better term.

manu1959 said:
i loved it.....the girl that looses her arm right at the begining was pricless

ever seen natural born killers? opening scene when the redneck gets his ass kicked ..........."am i sexy now?" :rock:

Oh my God..that movie was just very disturbing but also one that you couldn't really stop watching.

Forum List

Back