Kill All The Boomers?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
First Thing: Kill All the Boomers

While I don't condone violence, I can condone a reasonable, humane culling of the aging herd. They don't have to actually die, just virtually pass away. And here's how: if you are a boomer, stop. Just stop. Stop working, stop acquiring, stop micro-managing your (and my) universe, stop sucking the life out of popular culture, stop going outdoors in those ghastly Crocs and Tilley Endurable hats, and, please, stop talking about how you're eventually going to stop and, instead, stop. Now.

This guy can kiss my bodacious boomer ass.

You've had a good run, flower children, longer than anybody else's, but the bloom's off, it's last call at Alice's Café, time to relocate. I hear P.E.I. is nice, and it has a convenient bridge. The kind that locks at night.

:lmao: Man, this guy's got a serious gripe with you Boomers!! Must not have been held enough by his parents!! :lmao:

hey why not?

Jus' kill de white people!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArtQku7QBI]‪Eddie Murphy-Kill the White People.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

great blast from the past ;)

Ever think it was satire?

I kinda think this is a conservative solution to big government.

Cull the aged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUUnc1M0TA]‪Logan's Run (trailer)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It's kinda what happened before the New Deal.

Fired at 50 dead at 60.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE]‪IT'S PEOPLE!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like this guy wrote the article while wearing a straightjacket in a locked padded room.

0511-1001-2605-2513_Cartoon_of_a_Man_in_a_Straight_Jacket_Locked_Up_in_a_Padded_Room_clipart_image.jpg

That takes skill.

he's right.

boomers - get.the.fuck.out.of.our.way.

Not so fast, child! There are just a few things you and the author of that piece of drivel seem to have forgotten. To begin with, not all of us were a bunch of spoiled, tie-dyed, long haired, drug-abusing, hippie, wannabe rebels in the first place. We weren't all raised according to the Doctor Spock permissive school of child rearing, and we weren't mindless followers of this trend or that. Some of us were and are actually achievers and leaders; we served our country, even when it was unpopular; we were too busy doing that, and spending our college days actually going to class and learning, to have time to attend protest marches, go to Woodstock, or drop acid. We left that, and the politics that came with it, up to our angst-ridden, true-believing, "let's all run amok" co-evals, (obviously the sort who raised you). We didn't sell out; we never "turned on, tuned in, and dropped out" in the first place. Instead of wandering about trying to "find ourselves", we found jobs, went to work, and raised our kids in a decent home, not on some free-love commune.

Eventually, some of our hippie brethren figured out that we must be doing something right after all, and decided to grow up and join the real world, too. Of course, being a little behind the curve, many of them are still trying to figure out how to save enough to retire on. As for us, we DON'T eat tofu and bean sprouts, we DON'T wear Birkenstocks, Tilley hats, and Crocs, and we are too busy enjoying life to worry about the futility of trying to live forever; in the words of Jimmy Buffett, "I'd rather die while I'm living, than live while I'm dead!"

As for your generation, most of you seem to be as spoiled, clueless, aimless, and slack as the worst of our generation; hell, some of you are in your thirties, and still living under your parents' roof! Don't fret too much, you will eventually have your turn at being in charge, when (and if) you ever grow up. As it is, the "Greatest Generation" is pretty much gone, we are at the age where people acquire money and power, and it is likely even the older ones of us will be around for a while yet, so I'm afraid you will just have to wait your turn at the levers of power. Meanwhile, enjoy that exaggerated opinion of your self-worth and abilities that Mommy, Daddy, and your professors at college gave you; the rest of us know better, and at this point, Junior, most of you have not actually proved diddly squat.

The "Greatest Generation" made its mistakes, we made our mistakes, and believe me, your generation will make your mistakes; you are NOT perfect, either, nor do you know it all, nor do you have all the answers. In time you will learn that wisdom comes as much from knowing just how much you don't know, as it does from what you do know. In the meantime, I suggest you sit down, shut up, pay attention, and try to learn something from those who have had just a bit more life experience than you; it is just possible we know a few things you do not.

Last edited:
All those terrible boomers. You fuckers would be up on a pole dialing the phone and driving motor chariots if it wasn't for boomers.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsEhXE5IUCQ]‪Mr Haney Phone Company‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

While I don't condone violence, I can condone a reasonable, humane culling of the aging herd. They don't have to actually die, just virtually pass away. And here's how: if you are a boomer, stop. Just stop. Stop working, stop acquiring, stop micro-managing your (and my) universe, stop sucking the life out of popular culture, stop going outdoors in those ghastly Crocs and Tilley Endurable hats, and, please, stop talking about how you're eventually going to stop and, instead, stop. Now.

Hey Grace!

They have this new spa for seniors popping up all over the country. The lines are short and the treatments are all FREE!

What's the name of these wonderous places, you may ask?

Why it's the Soylent Green Spa of Tranquility. :eusa_angel:

He seems a tad bitter, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back