Kieth Olbermaann's amazing comments at RNC

Funny, I was much more offended that the RNC chose to parade themselves around my city in 2004 (a place they HATE with thte intensity of 1,000 suns) ... just so they could photo op my old office.

And yes, it IS offensive for them to keep trotting out the towers... particulary given that Baby Bush was on duty at the time and thought PDB's were for entertainment value.

As for Rachel Maddow, she's admittedly to the left (as is Olbermann) and doesn't pretend to be "fair and balanced" like the right wing shills at Fox. She's also a graduate of Stanford and a former Rhodes Scholar (the first openly lesbian Rhodes Scholar, actually) and is pretty brilliant to listen to, whether you agree with her or not. Hell, even Pat Buchanan likes her.

Oh... and Navydude... you might want to can the ESPN thing.. .you know, given Sarah Palin's former gig...

Rachel Maddow rocks!

She is the truth teller.

Robert,

I saw that when it happened too, thats the interview that the McCain campaign cancelled over I think? I have to tell you, I don't really see anything wrong with her questioning though, I think the spokesman was just unprepared is all.

I did find a little Video on youtube with Chris Wallace, another reporter I tend to like. on fox, and so you know, Fox is not the network the far left would like it to be. The only problem they have with the network is it happens to have right wing pundants on it in a sea of left wing one's. I thought you might enjoy this one thought you Obama supporters out there, Chris Wallace is taking the morning crew to task.

YouTube - On Air Fight Over Barack Obama on Fox News 3/21 !!!

It's always surprising but welcome when one of the commentators at Fox grows a spine and stands up to one of their fellow newscasters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLfLmncPEc]YouTube - Ann Coulter Storms off of Hannity & Colmes[/ame]

This is another great clip too.

Jillian,

Well on the ESPN thing, let's see goes from sports commentator to gov. or from sports commentator to pundant , pretendeding to be an expert. Think I will take the gov. one. As for the ESPN remark its basically to give all those a little look at the backgrounds all those Obama supporters who tear down the other one? know what I mean. If anything over there at the Obama network Olbermann should be working for Maddow, she has a much more impressive resume than he does.

Scaraboro owned Olberman on this exchange.

I have to agree with you on that one Toro, Olbermann got owned there, but then again he is pretty famous for putting is foot in his mouth. I've heard that there is a lot of animosity at NBC at the moment because of him, which may or may not be true, but can see why.

Forum List

Back