Kids

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
froggy-albums-pics-picture1403-image001-1.jpg
Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

Back when I was still in season, I was offered a job as a male exotic dancer.

I was about 30 at the time, and something of an stud muffin.

I should have taken the job.

The pay was fabulous -- two or three hours at private parties for $300 (plus tips!).

I'd have taken it, too, except I was in love at the time and didn't want to travel.

I think I was working my ass off for about $400 a week, so that offer was damned tempting.

It isn't as easy as you would think being a chick magnet. It has often caused me many nights of sleepless bother. I'm glad I am older now and less handsome - still though when I go to church on Sundays, I get the stares from the older ladies. They should be concentrating on the Lord and not me! It seems to never end...:lol:

It isn't as easy as you would think being a chick magnet. It has often caused me many nights of sleepless bother. I'm glad I am older now and less handsome - still though when I go to church on Sundays, I get the stares from the older ladies. They should be concentrating on the Lord and not me! It seems to never end...:lol:

Truth, bro.

Of course, we're supposed to pretend that we don't notice that, too, aren't we?

Screw that "Ah shuck's Ma'am" act.

If you truly are or were that kind of hetero chick magnet, then you also know what a double edged sword being so is, too.

Some of the popilation treats you especially well because of it, but just as many people assume all sort of nasty things about you because of it, too.

Woman who are (or were) men magnets will fully understand what I'm talking about, I think.

Just as many men hate you (without cause) as love you (without cause) because of what your looks remind them ABOUT THEMSELVES...

And why do some people hate better looking people on sight?

Because they know they aren't even in the running in the dating game, that's why.

Last edited:

Truth, bro.

Of course, we're supposed to pretend that we don't notice that, too, aren't we?

Screw that "Ah shuck's Ma'am" act.

If you truly are or were that kind of hetero chick magnet, then you also know what a double edged sword being so is, too.

Some of the popilation treats you especially well because of it, but just as many people assume all sort of nasty things about you because of it, too.

Woman who are (or were) men magnets will fully understand what I'm talking about, I think.

Just as many men hate you (without cause) as love you (without cause) because of what your looks remind them ABOUT THEMSELVES...

And why do some people hate better looking people on sight?

Because they know they aren't even in the running in the dating game, that's why.

With me, it's all bullshit. I'm as ugly as home made soap! You though, may be on to something... You can't pull the wool over the eyes of a hairless cat.

LOL ~ You kids make me laugh.

Remember, your age is only a number. It's the mental age within your head that really matters.

Speaking of kids, I over-heard one just the other day say something that I thought was pretty hysterical.

"You know, it feels so good to leave a donation of poop in the toilet"

Ahhhhh .. out of the mouth of babes.

Forum List

Back