Kids told to draw 9-11 attack by teacher

Wtf man oh you pulled up a video? Cool story Saudi Arabia is the Isalmic country where Islam was founded idiot they teach them about their history......is Saudi Arabia the only Muslim country? And btw that's one school too...there something called universities......

What should i put up a link of Christians teaching hate and crusades does that mean Christians teach their children hate? Or is it one incident?

I can pull up a video of Israeli teaching their kids to kill palestinaisn does that mean "Jews teach their children to kill muslims"?

Fuck and you your double standard
LMAO there is no double standard you ignorant fool. I dont like it taught anywhere.

Wtf man oh you pulled up a video? Cool story Saudi Arabia is the Isalmic country where Islam was founded idiot they teach them about their history......is Saudi Arabia the only Muslim country? And btw that's one school too...there something called universities......

What should i put up a link of Christians teaching hate and crusades does that mean Christians teach their children hate? Or is it one incident?

I can pull up a video of Israeli teaching their kids to kill palestinaisn does that mean "Jews teach their children to kill muslims"?

LMAO there is no double standard you ignorant fool. I dont like it taught anywhere.

You asshole you just generalized muslims and said "Muslims teach their kids to hate and kill"

That is a fuckign double standard and you're another antisemitic nazi cocksucker

You asshole you just generalized muslims and said "Muslims teach their kids to hate and kill"

That is a fuckign double standard and you're another antisemitic nazi cocksucker

No I said middle east...And if they teach the Qur'an then they do teach hate since the profit tells them to kill all non Muslims.

Liberals intend that the attack on 911 be forgotten as soon as possible. That means they don't want to tell children what happened. They can fill up the gap with any liberal pap they want to.

Never forget means just that, never forget.

I'm not terribly disgusted; b/c I don't have a problem with 4th graders considering the realities of 9/11. As long as the teacher wasn't justifying the attackers then I'm okay with it.

No I said middle east...And if they teach the Qur'an then they do teach hate since the profit tells them to kill all non Muslims.

The middle east makes up A lot of the Muslim population! You are generalizing...quit your bullshit islamophobe...

I'm not terribly disgusted; b/c I don't have a problem with 4th graders considering the realities of 9/11. As long as the teacher wasn't justifying the attackers then I'm okay with it.

Then by all means you do that... I dont find making a student draw disturbing pictures of the attack as suitable for small children.

The middle east makes up A lot of the Muslim population! You are generalizing...quit your bullshit islamophobe...
I am stating a fact that middle eastern countries teach hate....I dont fear Islam I just dont lie about it.

Then by all means you do that... I dont find making a student draw disturbing pictures of the attack as suitable for small children.

You realize they've all seen the 9/11 images many times? Perhaps you're right that it's a little too edgy. This is why I'm for privatizing education so that the people can decide what's right. But you can't ignore that it is a somber assignment that can actually cause children to reflect upon the brutal realities of the world we live-in. They aren't going to be f'd up b/c of this assignment. It's being in a bad household/community that will cause them to be f'd up.

I am stating a fact that middle eastern countries teach hate....I dont fear Islam I just dont lie about it.

No they don't! I know I've been all over the middle east..you're just an idiot....I always see Europeans there because they aren't fed propoganda....I saw many Europeans in egypt who were having lots of fun!

You realize they've all seen the 9/11 images many times? Perhaps you're right that it's a little too edgy. This is why I'm for privatizing education so that the people can decide what's right. But you can't ignore that it is a somber assignment that can actually cause children to reflect upon the brutal realities of the world we live-in. They aren't going to be f'd up b/c of this assignment. It's being in a bad household/community that will cause them to be f'd up.
It doesnt matter how YOU teach your kids....If you wish to do this then go for it...thats your business....I do not find it a good thing for elementary TEACHERS to be doing this.

No they don't! I know I've been all over the middle east..you're just an idiot....I always see Europeans there because they aren't fed propoganda....I saw many Europeans in egypt who were having lots of fun!

And that was just yesterday!

...? Last summer....you make terrible arguments....c'mon man come up with something better than that

...? Last summer....you make terrible arguments....c'mon man come up with something better than that

The situation has changed dramatically between last summer and now.

It doesnt matter how YOU teach your kids....If you wish to do this then go for it...thats your business....I do not find it a good thing for elementary TEACHERS to be doing this.

But many people do. And since we can't control every elementary school__ It's important to take the system back and put it in the control of private citizenry and let the results speak for itself. Of course, this will never happen b/c of all the bleeding hearts out there. But this is relatively tame by public education standards. Just wait til they use history books to teach a very sensationalize progressive agenda (more than now). Then you'll be really pissed.

But many people do. And since we can't control every elementary school__ It's important to take the system back and put it in the control of private citizenry and let the results speak for itself. Of course, this will never happen b/c of all the bleeding hearts out there. But this is relatively tame by public education standards. Just wait til they use history books to teach a very sensationalize progressive agenda (more than now). Then you'll be really pissed.
It is one thing to teach a kid about the violence of the attack it is another to force them to draw pictures of it.......

It is one thing to teach a kid about the violence of the attack it is another to force them to draw pictures of it.......

Come on man. I think back to when I was in 4th grade. I'd have no problem doing that asssignment. Stop being an alarmist.

Come on man. I think back to when I was in 4th grade. I'd have no problem doing that asssignment. Stop being an alarmist.
And you are the majority?

And you are the majority?

At what point did I claim to be the majority? And what exactly does the majority matter (except for in that town and if it reaches a vote in the school board)? My guess is the majority is fairly apathetic on this issue.

Forum List

Back