Kids told to draw 9-11 attack by teacher

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Texas fourth-graders instructed to draw disturbing 9/11 pictures - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

Parents of some elementary school students in Texas are furious over a class assignment in which children were asked to draw highly disturbing images depicting the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11.

The fourth-grade teacher gave specific instructions to students at Hughey Elementary School in El Paso, Ivie Gremillion, a parent of one of the students, told KFOXTV in El Paso.

"We had to draw the boom cloud, the planes hitting, and people jumping out of the windows," Gremillion's daughter told her after the assignment was given out on Monday.

Read more: Texas fourth-graders instructed to draw disturbing 9/11 pictures - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG
This is what our Taxes are paying for????? This is disgusting.

Your location says that you are living in Florida.

This incident took place in Texas.

So exactly how is your paying taxes affected by something that happened in another state?

The poor kids are ordered to draw disturbing pictures of mass murder but if a kid anywhere else drew a picture of a cowboy pistol he would be expelled and probably drugged. Hypocrisy brought to you courtesy of the department of ed.

Wow you two are stupid.

What the hell so now you're defending the teachers? Jesus...what's stupid about what I said?

Do you honestly think your are baiting me???? Cause if you want the truth your not...As any parent when they see something like this we are outraged...This isnt the middle east where hate is taught in schools and this teacher did just that and should be removed from the career....

Wow you two are stupid.

What the hell so now you're defending the teachers? Jesus...what's stupid about what I said?

Do you honestly think your are baiting me???? Cause if you want the truth your not...As any parent when they see something like this we are outraged...This isnt the middle east where hate is taught in schools and this teacher did just that and should be removed from the career....

There isn't taught in middle eastern schools they teach basic education moron......and I'm an American citizen of course I dont want that here.

There isn't taught in middle eastern schools they teach basic education moron......and I'm an American citizen of course I dont want that here.

Basic education like how best to kill Jews and non Muslims?

........facepalm.....:eusa_hand:....you're just as ignorant as these teachers....ironic

........facepalm.....:eusa_hand:....you're just as ignorant as these teachers....ironic

Saudi Textbooks Teach Kids to Kill Jews & Discriminate | Video | TheBlaze.com

Wtf man oh you pulled up a video? Cool story Saudi Arabia is the Isalmic country where Islam was founded idiot they teach them about their history......is Saudi Arabia the only Muslim country? And btw that's one school too...there something called universities......

What should i put up a link of Christians teaching hate and crusades does that mean Christians teach their children hate? Or is it one incident?

I can pull up a video of Israeli teaching their kids to kill palestinaisn does that mean "Jews teach their children to kill muslims"?

Fuck and you your double standard

Forum List

Back