Kids Taught to Praise Obama

We All need to keep a better Eye on Our Kids.

True. In my opinion? too many use the Government schools as a 'babysitter'.

And on that note? I wonder if any parent in their right mind would allow a babbysitter to indoctrinate their children out of their view?

You make a good point. Parents should be involved and stop this madness called 'Government Schools', and show some responsibility.

And on that note? I wonder if any parent in their right mind would allow a babbysitter to indoctrinate their children out of their view?

You make a good point. Parents should be involved and stop this madness called 'Government Schools', and show some responsibility.

Fuck all that, we just need the government out of our lives completely now. It's too far, they also babysit us adults.

Fuck all that, we just need the government out of our lives completely now. It's too far, they also babysit us adults.

Exactly! Outstanding point!:clap2:

Forum List

Back