Kids Sing For Health Care On CNN

Shock and terror didn't work ... so they're on to the next tactic.

Luckily, the majority of US citizens know these tactics all too well now.

You gota know these chumps are laying big fat turds when they resort to hiding behind the sainted chiiillllldrreeennnnn.

UNBELIEVABLE: Singing praises to the commander & speecher--now children singing songs about health care. Are we certain that CNN is an American news network--or are they some kind of underground network aiming to destroy this country from our kids up--:cuckoo:

$The obama channel.jpg

You gota know these chumps are laying big fat turds when they resort to hiding behind the sainted chiiillllldrreeennnnn.

Minority chiiillllldrreeennnnn.
Or more specifically, black children.
I didn't see one white kid, one Asian kid, one Hispanic kid in that. I'm sure somebody will probably call me a racist for pointing that out, but ignore the racism that created an all black child demonstration.

CNN = Communist News Network. So this really isn't very surprising. You must praise their Hopey Changey or else. Scary stuff. Yikes!

I didn't see one white kid, one Asian kid, one Hispanic kid in that. I'm sure somebody will probably call me a racist for pointing that out, but ignore the racism that created an all black child demonstration.
And you're probably a mysogonist who likes kicking little kitties, too. :rolleyes:

And you're probably a mysogonist who likes kicking little kitties, too. :rolleyes:

Aren't all conservatives?

Pity more kids don't have the opportunity to enjoy private schooling opportunities like these kids do.

It's no accident Mr. Clark went from the public schooling system to doing his own thing - many more of our best and brightest have made that choice when available.

As for CNN - this is astonishing even for them.

And their ever declining ratings show it...

Im with ya on this so call me what you want.
How many students will be accepted?
Enrollment is based on the number of scholarships that have been sponsored by individual and corporate donors at the time that the admissions acceptance letters go out. Our average class size is 30 students.
Ron Clark Academy - Student's Frequently Asked Questions
who runs it Acorn?

Pity more kids don't have the opportunity to enjoy private schooling opportunities like these kids do.

It's no accident Mr. Clark went from the public schooling system to doing his own thing - many more of our best and brightest have made that choice when available.

As for CNN - this is astonishing even for them.

And their ever declining ratings show it...

Leave it to the MSM to exploit brainwashed children to further their agenda.

All the Obama 'tards are looking for is a 30 second sound bite to invoke an emotional response to support government run healthcare. Using innocent children for a political agenda is despicable but not unexpected from the low lifes at CNN and the White House. I think the Nazi's and Joseph Stalin employed this tactic quite successfully in the 1930's.

Kids Sing For Health Care On CNN

Oh for crying out loud!

They won't read the damn bill, they won't post the damn bill . . . but they'll be happy freakin' campers that all the children sing about the damn bill. :mad:

MM is right about the race thing. Where are all those who cry 'racism' every time someone even thinks that Obama's latest is anything but the greatest?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hmmm........ For those of us that believe health care in a wealthy nation is a reasonable right, it doesn't seem that ridicouos for children to sing for health care. Especially if they have none. After all, one small nation sang it's way to freedom.

Hmmm........ For those of us that believe health care in a wealthy nation is a reasonable right, it doesn't seem that ridicouos for children to sing for health care. Especially if they have none. After all, one small nation sang it's way to freedom.

Old Rocks - CNN jumped the shark.

That display was deplorable!

Forum List

Back