Kids scream 'just stop daddy' in 911 call from republican lawmaker's home

Where's all this violent vs non-violent shit you are pulling out of your ass now? Sure wasn't in that post, you fucking dolt.
That AND the origin of the false equivalency came from your post #50;
He's a fucking dick, no doubt, but he's on the 'special tier'. For instance, why isn't that sick fuck Wiener in jail? He should be getting raped in the shower as we speak......
You were the one to present the false equivalence, one being Wiener's non-violent crime of sexting a 15 YO, and comparing it to the very violent crime of assault on his wife and brandishing a gun. Deflect much or is your memory just clouded over will horseshit biscuits floating around inside there?!
You made a reference to geography and him being a good old boy because of it. I stated, correctly dumbass, that this sort of special treatment was common to people in congress, irrespective of geography or party.
Your reference to that is misdirected, because the wife beater was not elected to Congress, shit for brains. Another indicator that your recall is thoroughly fucked! The Southern States, like South Carolina where the wife beater was seated in their legislature, have a very long history of corruption since Jim Crow. Your reference was incorrect and unsupported with facts!

All you're trying to do now is deflect to avoid taking responsibility for your previous misconceptions and errors. And don't try again to drag me into the weeds again to avoid addressing the subject at hand. You made the criminal comparison between that wife beater and Wiener, and all I did was point out that you were committing a logical error for your own reasons. Don't like it? Don't make the glaring errors in logic then smartass!

No, I took only issue with the references to geography and offered weiner as an example of another idiot getting away with murder.

I did not say one was better, worse, that they were equivalent or anything else except in their both getting special treatment.

Then you hopped in with this claim of false equivalence. It is your flaw in logic that lead to that flawed assertion, as simply leveling it does not in any way validate it. It continues to be your inability to see that which keeps you defending your nonsensical position.

My claim is, and was, simply that Congress people, no matter the state, would get special treatment. If you'd like to take issue with that position then do so, otherwise you're simply going in circles.
You're hopelessly dishonest given that rewrite of our exchange. Just piss off you fucking transparent liar!

Oh bullshit you piece of crap little fucking weakling. First you falsely accused me of false equivalence where there was none, you can look up the damn definition if you doubt it. Now, when called out you resort to this.

You made a claim which I refuted, you have not supported it in any way aside from your use of flawed logic in a weak attempt to undercut my position, while still offering no support for your own, and resort to unwarranted ad hominem attacks; and now attempt to declare victory through further use of those tactics when you have no argument, and run like a little bitch.

Get fucked.

Last edited:
Where's all this violent vs non-violent shit you are pulling out of your ass now? Sure wasn't in that post, you fucking dolt.
He's a fucking dick, no doubt, but he's on the 'special tier'. For instance, why isn't that sick fuck Wiener in jail? He should be getting raped in the shower as we speak......
You were the one to present the false equivalence, one being Wiener's non-violent crime of sexting a 15 YO, and comparing it to the very violent crime of assault on his wife and brandishing a gun. Deflect much or is your memory just clouded over will horseshit biscuits floating around inside there?!
You made a reference to geography and him being a good old boy because of it. I stated, correctly dumbass, that this sort of special treatment was common to people in congress, irrespective of geography or party.
Your reference to that is misdirected, because the wife beater was not elected to Congress, shit for brains. Another indicator that your recall is thoroughly fucked! The Southern States, like South Carolina where the wife beater was seated in their legislature, have a very long history of corruption since Jim Crow. Your reference was incorrect and unsupported with facts!

All you're trying to do now is deflect to avoid taking responsibility for your previous misconceptions and errors. And don't try again to drag me into the weeds again to avoid addressing the subject at hand. You made the criminal comparison between that wife beater and Wiener, and all I did was point out that you were committing a logical error for your own reasons. Don't like it? Don't make the glaring errors in logic then smartass!

No, I took only issue with the references to geography and offered weiner as an example of another idiot getting away with murder.

I did not say one was better, worse, that they were equivalent or anything else except in their both getting special treatment.

Then you hopped in with this claim of false equivalence. It is your flaw in logic that lead to that flawed assertion, as simply leveling it does not in any way validate it. It continues to be your inability to see that which keeps you defending your nonsensical position.

My claim is, and was, simply that Congress people, no matter the state, would get special treatment. If you'd like to take issue with that position then do so, otherwise you're simply going in circles.
You're hopelessly dishonest given that rewrite of our exchange. Just piss off you fucking transparent liar!

Oh bullshit you piece of crap little fucking weakling. First you falsely accused me of false equivalence where there was none, you can look up the damn definition if you doubt it. Now, when called out you resort to this.

You made a claim which I refuted, you have not supported it in any way aside from your use of flawed logic in a weak attempt to undercut my position, while still offering no support for your own, and resort to unwarranted ad hominem attacks; and now attempt to declare victory through further use of those tactics when you have no argument, and run like a little bitch.

Get fucked.
Projection is nothing more than a defense mechanism. Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harboring hostile thoughts. ~~ projection | psychology ~~

Whine, stomp your feet, scream and point fingers all you want, but the facts remain facts and the projection of your own traits won't change those facts by your will or desires, you whimpering coward!

Get fucked.
Projection is nothing more than a defense mechanism. Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harboring hostile thoughts. ~~ projection | psychology ~~

Whine, stomp your feet, scream and point fingers all you want, but the facts remain facts and the projection of your own traits won't change those facts by your will or desires, you whimpering coward!

Bahahahahahaha!

Again attempting to lecture on argument and logic via your pedestrian and unsupported whines of first false equivalence and now projection, while again miserably failing to make, much less prove, an actual point.

You become more of a lame joke every time you hit enter.

Last edited:
At present were in a target rich ( repub ) environment. And you just know there gonna be screwing the pooch in large numbers. ;)

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

You can be certain that repub office holders will more than live up to that "higher rate" mentioned in your comment. They do it to themselves by setting the bar so high nobody can live up to it. Repubs included.

Even the lawmaker that's the topic of this conversation set the bar far higher than his ability to live up to it.
Not beating your wife is how you define a Republican high bar? You're a goddamn idiot.

That just might be a good start asshole.

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

You can be certain that repub office holders will more than live up to that "higher rate" mentioned in your comment. They do it to themselves by setting the bar so high nobody can live up to it. Repubs included.

Even the lawmaker that's the topic of this conversation set the bar far higher than his ability to live up to it.
Not beating your wife is how you define a Republican high bar? You're a goddamn idiot.

That just might be a good start asshole.
You sure proved me wrong.

He doesn't look like a thug. THe racism in this thread is disgusting.

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.
so was Gary Condit. What happened to Chandra Levy? You think he reflected the entire DNC? I love it when libturds go ballistic. You all make me laugh.

Oh, Condit is still a free man. scary to say the least.

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.
so was Gary Condit. What happened to Chandra Levy? You think he reflected the entire DNC? I love it when libturds go ballistic. You all pmake me laugh.

Just in case you didn't know, wishful thinking on your part does not rise to the level of facts that courts require to weigh as evidence prior to rendering a verdict. Just saying.

You only wish ;)

so was Gary Condit. What happened to Chandra Levy? You think he reflected the entire DNC? I love it when libturds go ballistic. You all pmake me laugh.

Just in case you didn't know, wishful thinking on your part does not rise to the level of facts that courts require to weigh as evidence prior to rendering a verdict. Just saying.
OJ commit murder? They had all kinds of evidence and facts. They even had consistency of past behavior and injuries. OJ got off. So?

You only wish ;)

OJ commit murder? They had all kinds of evidence and facts. They even had consistency of past behavior and injuries. OJ got off. So?

That was jury nullification. It happens.

You only wish ;)

Jury nullification is when they Know the guy did it and the purposely ignore the law .

You only wish ;)

Jury nullification is when they Know the guy did it and the purposely ignore the law .
OJ is innocent.

You only wish ;)

OJ WAS FRAMED.

The repubs deeply flawed mindset dictates that meaningful change can only be achieved at the point of a gun.

Violence is the only truly effective tool for permanent change in society. Always has been and always will be.

You mean like in the Middle East where violence has been a daily fact of life since before Colombus sailed the ocean blue. Sure dude.

You only wish ;)

And that's exactly what they did.

Forum List

Back