Kids React to bin Laden's death

Do you have their reaction to all the women, children, and unarmed men we've killed?

Or are you just brainwashing them so they hate the same people you do?

Do you have their reaction to all the women, children, and unarmed men we've killed?

Or are you just brainwashing them so they hate the same people you do?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being of average intellect and 10 being dirt, where do you think you score?

You're accusing Chanel of being involved. All she did was link to a fucking you tube clip. You do see how stupid you are, right? If you say 'yes', you are not a 10.... perhaps an 8.

I never said she had anything to do with the video, you idiot.

When you use the word 'you' in response to someone's post, are you claiming they wrote the article in the OP?

Now stop being an idiot.

I'll take that as a 'No, they weren't shown the other side- it's all brainwashing.'.

Brainwashed children? For God sake's they watched the President's speech. They are 5 to 12 years old. Do you think they are actors? What the hell is wrong with you?

When you use the word 'you' in response to someone's post, are you claiming they wrote the article in the OP?

Now stop being an idiot.

I'll take that as a 'No, they weren't shown the other side- it's all brainwashing.'.

What "other side" is there to killing a terrorist that attacked us and is responsible for the deaths of thousands?

Brainwashed children? For God sake's they watched the President's speech. They are 5 to 12 years old. Do you think they are actors? What the hell is wrong with you?

He's a mean-spirited douche bag. That's what's wrong with him. Probably a real hoot at parties.

Now stop being an idiot.

No, when someone says 'you' in response to a post, generally, they refer to the individual poster.... unless they're an idiot lefty (which you aren't)... idiot lefties don't differentiate between individuals.

Now stop being an idiot.

What "other side" is there to killing a terrorist that attacked us and is responsible for the deaths of thousands?

Ask yourself: why was he able to recruit so many against us?

Forum List

Back